Looking for a partner who enjoys fantasy RP...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viahra233

Original poster
57540.jpg
Hey! My name is Kaylee and I am in search of a RP partner who can keep up with me. I usually have a fast response and my typing can often use big words. I tend to do at least a paragraph for my responses and I love dragons, fantasy, action, horror, and lots of drama. I have a lot of ideas but I need a partner to perform these thread ideas.
Here are a couple of them:
1. Adventure thread idea.
Concept- A teenage girl and her brother have been living in this little beaten up town, out in the streets, fighting to stay alive. gangs of thugs and stray dogs roam in the city and danger lurks in the shadows. The government has been practically blown to pieces and any sort of order and peace has been destroyed. In the search for safety, these two siblings stumble upon a cave, and upon entering they discover something that can restore order to the city in which they live. Something that can, if properly cared for, can save them all form a terrible fate.

2. Fantasy
Concept- Dragon riders... enough said.

If you are interested please tell me.

You had me at your first concept and have me sealed after "dragon riders".

I've been craving for a fantasy/adventure roleplay - most likely involving dragons - and your first concept really intrigued me, though I have a more unforgiving setting in my mind. Before I babble on though, if your partner request hasn't been filled yet, I'd like to talk over your ideas with you :)

I am wide open! Glad I caught your attnetion. Thought I woulnd never find anyone who would do this kind of RP woth me I have been searching for months on end. Whenever you have some spare time I would love to go over concepts and ideas with you!

May I hope in this Rp as well, the first concept and second concept sound like a lot of fun~

I'm in need of a partner, and someplace to start around here. If you want to do either the first or the second, hit me up. Both of those sound like a lot of fun.

Both of you are free to message me about your ideas on the RP's. If you want to add any details to them, please let me know. After all, these are just basic ideas, and I haven't elaborated on them much yet. So, whenever you have spare time, just swing by my page and we can get started!

Thank you!

Hmmmmm, you seem like an interesting person to RP with! It looks like our tastes in RP content match up pretty well, too, so heck, let's see if we can come up with something rad!

Status
Not open for further replies.