Looking for a partner [Kinky MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthias

Original poster
I'm looking for a partner to roleplay the following plot:

My character finds himself in severe debt, so in order to pay his bills and tuition for college, he begins to work as a prostitute. Your character is a wealthy [insert some well paying powerful job here] who just went through a bad breakup. In order to ease himself into the world of relationships once again, your character decides to hire a live-in submissive to cater to his every need. My character, aware of his own submissive streak but not knowing how deep it runs, jumps at the opportunity for easy money. Little do either of them know that their relationship will progress from something purely professional to something much greater than that.

-I'm looking for a partner willing to play a Dominant male character. I will be playing the submissive character.
-I want a partner comfortable with kink, bondage, and sadomasochism. (Scat, watersports, forced feminization, and petplay are excluded from this; I so not feel comfortable playing any of those four. Any limits you have will be respected as well).
-This is intended to be comepletely consensual. Yes, your character is paying my character, but they have a contract, and both characters are willing to participate in the relationship.
-I'm looking for anywhere between 2 and 6 paragraphs per post. A little less or more is okay here and there, especially during kink scenes (I know it can be hard to write a lot during scenes, due to the amount of interaction between characters).
-I generally post about once every day or two, but if you would prefer for me to post more or less often, I am willing to do so.
-If you have any questions/are interested, please post in this thread or shoot me a PM :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested ! I wish I'd jumped on here sooner! Anyways, anyways, I don't think I'll be able to rp right away, but after... tomorrow I will! Haha, that's my last exam, you see!

Status
Not open for further replies.