Looking for a new partner.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystalwolf

Original poster
(My apologies to anyome who may have been offended by my post. I am new to this site and still reading the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodness. I think you're looking for the red star bedroom subforum in the seeking one on one partners section. Also I don't believe icons as graphic as yours are allowed to be displayed. I opened this thread up at work and almost had a heart attack. D:

Oh goodness. I think you're looking for the red star bedroom subforum in the seeking one on one partners section. Also I don't believe icons as graphic as yours are allowed to be displayed. I opened this thread up at work and almost had a heart attack. D:

I am now aware of that. A friend introduced me to the site and I haven't read the rules fully. Though I changed my avatar and updated the post. Thank you for helping me out and not just reporting me. I am coming from HOE so I need to get used to this site still. I would also like to apologize if the image or post upset you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.