1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
I did a plot like this awhile back and really enjoyed it, and would like to try it again!

Basically the male character (yours) will be rough, mean, strict, and kind of grumpy. But he finds a young woman (perhaps about to commit suicide, running from abuse) and decides to take her in and take care of her. Perhaps he is trying to "redeem" himself for the bad things he has done - your choice what that might be. Of course he never hurts her, but is very strict and makes "rules" for her to live by if she stays with him. Of course there will be a lot of sex, some love, and just some raunch. :)

I can usually post everyday and would prefer someone that can do the same. 2+ perhaps preferred. :)

I'm definitely interested in the part of the male. I've actually been looking for something like this for a while now, not to mention many attempts to start it myself, but this sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.