Looking for a male/female parter!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JunoUno

Original poster
Im looking for a girl or boy to rp with! I would like to do a Fandom rp of Harry Potter! But if you can think of anything else that is better, I would be more than happy to do that instead.

Im looking to play a new girl in Hogwarts, who gets put Into slitherin. Depending on wether you're a boy or girl, id like you to play moufoy, if thats how you spell it lol. Or hermiony. Orrrr you coukd create your own character. I'd prefere a demanding character, who likes to be a little rough and kinkey, like moufoy lol. So reply if ahyone is interested.

Is love to do this role-play with you if you're still interested! I can play any of the characters you need, and I'm very familiar with Harry potter so I should be fairly good at this role-play. But I must ask a question if you don't mind. . . Does my character, the new student, fall in love with Harry or did you have another idea in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.