Looking for a Male and Female character

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anya_x

Original poster
Why hello there!

So I am looking for a male and female character to do a Poly RP. This RP will include my female character who is dating the male character but also has a girlfriend on the side. The male must be okay with this. I am looking to play out in a normal life setting and obviously have sex in there somewhere ;]

There will be three of us playing and I am hoping to have this Rp go far! I'm willing to work out details if you are confused or need help. So please leave me a message on here or PM me with any questions!

Thanks.

Why hello there!

So I am looking for a male and female character to do a Poly RP. This RP will include my female character who is dating the male character but also has a girlfriend on the side. The male must be okay with this. I am looking to play out in a normal life setting and obviously have sex in there somewhere ;]

There will be three of us playing and I am hoping to have this Rp go far! I'm willing to work out details if you are confused or need help. So please leave me a message on here or PM me with any questions!

Thanks.
I'm interested

Would you be interested in playing the female or the male?

And could you PM me an example of your writing? Thanks!

Interested pm me

Hi,

I LOVE this concept. However, I'm only really comfortable with 1x1s. Would you still consider me if one of us plays two characters? :)
Pm me if you're interested!

Though I would prefer to play just one character - just thought I'd mention, that's my best scenario :3

Status
Not open for further replies.