Looking for a long term roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rootless

Original poster
I'm a romance fan, myself. I don't need it to want to roleplay though, and by no means do I need generic. I love to write and weave stories, so if you have any ideas for a roleplay, do contact me here or in a PM. I will play dirty or clean, but I'm 17 so you'll have to be under the teen mature mark if that's what you're after. I greatly prefer playing female rather than male, so if that's alright with you, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Pairings I'd like to do:
Teacher x Student* (or some other forbidden romance)
Faerie x Human*

* is the character I'd like to play.

As stated above, I'm more than willing to try anything once, but I don't do Neko and/or Furries. Sorry.

Id like to start to roleplay with you as well , Im a little new to the site not new to roleplaying so be patient with me

damn, someone already dibsed the teacher and student thing. Would you be interested in a bodyguardXclient situation?

I'd be interested in either of the ideas if you are still looking we could discuss it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.