- Invitation Status
- , ,
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
- Online Availability
- Weekdays: 4:00 PM - 0:00 AM // Weekends: 9:00 AM - 0:00 AM
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Romance, Modern, Sci-fi
Hey! I've wanted to find a decent roleplay partner lately, so here I am! ^^ Be sure to reply if you are interested!
• I've been roleplaying for 3 years, but began to do it properly a year ago.
• I recognize myself as something between a semi-lit and literate roleplayer, but the length of my responses depends on how the story goes on.
• I can reply a few times a day (look on my profile for more info), but there might be times where I'm busy with schoolwork and such.
• I'm okay with smut, I'm a kinky human being uHm.
• I'm comfortable with holding the RP here, but I'd prefer Discord if possible.
• English is NOT my mother tongue, so I apologize for my mistakes in advance!
• Please, reply at least once a day (If you are just too busy, it's absolutely okay.
Unfortunately, I don't have a truly nice experience with roleplay partners,
as most of them were too ignorant and left me waiting for a week for their response without saying anything,
so I hope I'm able to find someone without experiencing any of this again.)
• In terms of a canon character, be realistic, stick to the character's personality and don't change them.
• I guess that's all? I'll update if anything pops up in my mind.
green - i can play as
yellow - i'd like to play with
purple - both
Attack On Titan (Eren, Levi, Jean, Mike, Mikasa, Annie)
Mystic Messenger (707, Saeran, Jumin, Zen, Yoosung, Vanderwood)
OC X Canon (preference)
OC x OC
Canon x Canon
FAVORITE GENRES/KINDS OF RP:
Slice of life
• Hanahaki disease
MUSE A suffers from Hanahaki disease born from unrequited love, where their throat will fill up with flowers and
they will then proceed to throw and cough up the petals (sometimes even the flowers).
MUSE B (MUSE A's love interest) doesn't know about their illness and is quite ignorant towards their feelings.
There are only two solutions for MUSE A: MUSE B returns the feeling or they attend a surgery,
though the feelings disappear along with the petals.
If the feeling is not returned in time, the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers and will eventually suffocate. What happens next is up to you.
I'll update more!