Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Whump
Hi y'all! I don't have a specific request, but I would like a long term angsty rp! Preferably something with lots of character development where we develop lore over time, and we draw art for our rp! In a partner I tend to look for someone who's expressive both in and out of character, but these are really my only criteria!

Hi y'all! I don't have a specific request, but I would like a long term angsty rp! Preferably something with lots of character development where we develop lore over time, and we draw art for our rp! In a partner I tend to look for someone who's expressive both in and out of character, but these are really my only criteria!
Hello ^^ I would love to rp. I'm 16 so I hope you're within a reasonable range of that 😅 however I might be scarce in sending art of the role-play, however im one to constantly come up w/ ideas for plot

Hello ^^ I would love to rp. I'm 16 so I hope you're within a reasonable range of that 😅 however I might be scarce in sending art of the role-play, however im one to constantly come up w/ ideas for plot
Alright! That'd be cool! Want me to message you?

Alright! That'd be cool! Want me to message you?
Yup ^^