Looking for a good partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoPekoKaeru

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello My Friends!

I am in search of a partner whom is willing to play as a male character. If it comes down to it I am more than willing to double. However if I feel you are not putting as much effort into your male role as your female role I will drop the role play.

I do have a few requirements before I get into what I am interested in though.

Rules:
1) Please be patient. I have been having to deal with a lot lately and may not be able to get back to you every single day like I used to be able to.
2) Please do not drop unless you inform me. I will do the same
3) PLAY ALL CHARACTER EQUALLY
4) Make sure your character is from the same time zone and ethnicity ( If the role play requires it ). By this I mean do not have you character pull out a cellular device in Feudal Japan. And if the role play does take place in Feudal Japan make sure your character is in fact Japanese.
5) Do not try and control my character. I understand tiny things, but do not make my character do something major for example murder someone. ( Dramatic example I apologize )
6) I ask that you can post at least one paragraph. I prefer more but quality over quantity right?
7) Please have decent spelling and grammar. If English is not your first language please let me know.
8) Last but most certainly not least, treat me how you want to be treated. If you are an ass I will be an ass. If you are nice I will be nice.

Now that all of that is out of the way below is a list of things I would love to do. I would prefer to play the female in all of them, however I will double. One more thing if it has a * beside it I have an idea. If it is any color other than blue it is one I really want to do

Black Butler
Yakuza/Supernatural**
Naruto
Bleach
Divergent
K-pop
Supernatural(show)
Walking Dead

Harry Potter *( I will do Marauders )
Avengers
Thor ( Loki/OC ) **
Star/Fan (Jacky Vincent/OC )
X-men
Apocalypse
Real Life ( No teen Pregnancies )
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2
(Jasper/Oc or Emmett/OC)
Jack the Giant Slayer
Hakuoki: Demon of The Fleeting Blossom** ( You don't need to know the game.show to rp this )
Disney Based RP
Mortal Instruments

If what you would like to do is not listed please feel free to ask. This is just what I can think of off the top of my head.

I look forward to role playing with you !

Status
Not open for further replies.