Looking For A Few Roleplays ( ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Porcelaine

Original poster
So ... I am way too lazy to make this all fancy, so I apologise beforehand for the simplicity of this request.​

:: ʀ ᴇ ǫ ᴜ ɪ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ s ::
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] ♚ [BCOLOR=#000000]f I require someone who won't throw a tantrum if I don't reply within a day or two? I'm not saying I'll take more than 48 hours to reply each time but I've been diagnosed with this illness commonly known as Procrastinae. Sometimes it keeps me from replying to roleplays as soon as I receive the notification no matter how much I love it. It's terrible, I know; the docs are still searching for a cure.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff] ♚ [/BCOLOR]f I'm not a huge fan of smut. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've got my hormones and it's not that I don't enjoy writing it every once in a while or having that one (or two) roleplay(s) where the plot is somewhere in the mess of sheets and condoms. But, in general, I'd very much prefer to have a strong plot and sexytime only if the moment calls for it. That being said, I will not be the vessel to roleplaying your deepest, darkest fantasies. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR] f C R E A T I V I T Y --> Need I say more? I'm not very good at bringing meat to the table at first unless we're doing one of my ideas in which case I will more than likely bombard you with possible plot twists or offer different settings/possibilities. So it would be really nice if my partner wouldn't be afraid to share what's on their mind and share with me their beautiful ideas/suggestions.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]*** while we're on the subject of speaking our minds. please, please, do not be upset if i turn down an idea. i will always give you an honest explanation. and of course i'd like for my partner to be honest with me if they're not comfortable with an idea i'm proposing, or they simply don't think it'll interest them in the long run. ***[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR] f Someone who enjoys playing multiple characters and different genders. I'm not saying that it's absolutely necessary but, y'know, the option is always nice.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR] f Don't be a grouch. If you are I'll whoop your royal behind so hard you'll have to clear your throat before you fart.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR] f Keep in mind the Intermediate tag. Pretend there's Adept beside it, alright? Just ... use your imagination a 'lil. Can you see it? Good. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]*** * *** * *** * *** * *** * **** * *** * *** * *** * *** * **** * **** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** *[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Now that the requirements have been laid out ... I literally have no idea what I want to do. > - <[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]:: ᴄ ʀ ᴀ ᴠ ɪ ɴ ɢ s ::[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]ღ[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] -- [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Zombie Apocalypse [ i will literally l o v e you forever if you do this with me ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Road Trip [ pretty much a group of friends road tripping wherever. this could become a paranormal roleplay or it can remain realistic ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Haunted House [ very much in the mood to play a little poltergeist girl ... C:< ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Assassins [ " nothing is true, everything is permitted " *silent squeal* ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]:: ᴘ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ s ::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]{ italics are the roles i would like to play, however, are open for discussion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]* = plot ;; note that not all of these have to be romances }[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Roommates [ m// ; f// ; f/m ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Witch || Elf [ f// ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Thief || Princess [ m/f ] *[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Werewolf || Vampire [ m// ][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Superhuman || Superhuman [ m// ; f// ] *[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000] -- Elf || Human [ m// ] * [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]:: ғ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s ::[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]{[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] not very many because i'm not a big fan of these.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]italics are the roles i would like to play, however, are open for discussion[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]}[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] -- N A R U T O [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Naruto || Sasuke[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Naruto || Gaara[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Naruto || Hinata[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Sakura [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]||[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] Sasuke [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000] -- S E K A I - I C H I - H A T S U K O I[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]Kisa || Yukina[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT READ, YOU DIE.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=#000000]That uke/seme shit? Yeah, I don't do that. [/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=#000000]I am willing to roleplay more than one pairing/idea with a partner.[/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=#000000]I sometimes like to express myself through gifs and you're just going to have to accept that, buddio.[/BCOLOR]
  4. [BCOLOR=#000000]Cussing is completely a-okay with me. I fucking love it.[/BCOLOR]
  5. [BCOLOR=#000000]COMMENT below with what you're interested in and I'll most likely send you a PM.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]CURRENTLY ACCEPTING 0 PARTNERS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So much for simplicity ... smh.[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I'm interested in several ideas for your roleplays.

The roommate pairing with the idea of a road trip sounds pretty fun, but we'd need something concrete in terms of direction, development, character progression and etc. There's a lot of planning to do on that front I guess.

Other things I'm open to are the ThiefxPrincess pairing, and an Assassin roleplay.

I might be interested in your thief/princess pairing if no one else has grabbed it and if you have partner spots left. What plot did you have in mind for it? :) (I'm up for both romance and non-romance)

If you still have space, I would be interested in hearing your elf/human plot!

Vampire/Werewolf?

Hey i'd like ღ -- Superhuman || Superhuman [ m// ; f// ] * roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.