Looking for a Few Partners

C

Chamomile Tea

Original poster
chamomile tea
anything I think you should know about me or this thread
Hello, my name is Chamomile Tea, and though I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now I came to this website only a few weeks ago. Currently I have some role plays going but I would like to add just 2-3 more to the mix. Below here there is information about my roleplaying(including an rp sample), what I would like in an rp partner, what I am interested in roleplaying, and then some premade plots either from me or a site that is credited. If anything on here suits your fancy then please just PM me as I would to keep this thread relatively clear. And instead of doing a simple "Hi, may I roleply with you?" you can jump straight into telling me your rp style and saying which plots you liked, just to save time. Enjoy~

my roleplay style
how I roleplay, ic or ooc, and what I will or will not do
  • Post Quality: I try to put a lot of thought into my posts, rather than just throwing something on a post and hitting submit. I make some grammar mistakes but luckily my computer catches me on most of that stuff. I consider myself to be fairly literate but not an extraordinary writer. I may ask you for a writing sample, but please don't take offense if I say no to a roleplay!
  • Post Quantity: It honestly ranges drastically between only a few sentences to several paragraphs. Of course, I prefer longer posts, even if they make the plot go slower, because they provide more detail. But if my partner gives me one paragraph more than likely I will reply with one paragraph. And again, I may ask for a writing sample.
  • Post Frequency: I try to respond to all my rps once a day, if not more. The amount I respond or how fast I respond can depend on several things such as my current muse for the plot, real life responsibilities, and post length. Longer post = Longer response time. If I don't respond right away it is most likely one of the first two keeping me away, but if I don't respond within the week then just nudge me to answer!
  • Roleplay Median: This one is easy. I prefer to roleplay over PM. If we can have an IC and OOC PM then that would be great, but if you don't have the room for both then just one will do.
  • Character(s): I will only play females in libertine, so I'm sorry if that inconveniences you Will not do doubles in libertine Provides real/faceclaim pictures rather than drawings or anime Provides a full, at least five+ sentence, biography for character sheets
  • Plotting/Chatting: I enjoy creating a full, main plot for a roleplay that we start with and then as we go along to come up with smaller, mini-plots to keep our interest. I also enjoy silly chatting with my roleplay partner, so you can message me anytime if you just want to talk or don't have the muse to respond at the moment. And I know that I posted this in the Libertine section, but for me plot > smut.
  • Libertine Posts: This is basically just a list of things I am comfortable or uncomfortable with doing in libertine role plays when it comes down to the actual smut. I am fine with any type of DomxDom or DomxSub, and I can play either part. I only do FxM or FxF, but no MxM, and in both I would play female. I am somewhat okay with bondage, master/servant roles, toys, or other kinky stuff, but I refuse to do stuff such as whips, spanking/beating, choking, non-consensual, and piss play, just to name a few.
She hadn't been built for running and this dress wasn't designed for hiding behind bushes. Though the green cloth skirt blended her well into the flora and the nighttime provided her with a layer of protection from the guards she still had a sinking feeling of being caught. Every footstep made her heart beat cold blood in her veins from the fear. At this point Lucy had not gotten past the gardens and so if she were to be caught now it could be possible to lie about wanting to see the flowers under moonlight, which would give her only mild repercussions. But if she went past, close enough to see the torches that lines the castles gate, there would be no mistaking what her intentions had been this night. To run away. To find a new home where she could make her own stories. Not read them.

She adjusted the thick later strap across her shoulder, feeling the weight push the edges into her shoulders. Inside the borrowed (read: stolen) bag was some food, novels, and cloth. The novels she had already owned before creating this plan, most of the ones she dragged with her now were either her favorite or contained important information, and contributed to most of the weight of the bag. Her mothers diary was shoved between two thick tomes. The cloth had been given to her by a handmaiden. It was a simple cream and brown color, could be used as a blanket, a shawl, or even a pillow, and inside the rolled up fabric were some pieces of gem inlaid jewelry she could sell in markets upon her escape. The food had been trickiest though. Every night she would feign hunger and ask whoever was nearby to grab her something small from the kitchen. Most often she was brought fruits, and so her bag was lined with parchment and twine wrapped apples, oranges, and bananas. Last night her request had been more specific however, and so a small pouch of bread and a scattering of crackers finished off her package. She had no knife, no spare clothing, and no water. At most she could live three days outside the castle before her hunger and thirst took over her. Assuming she did not die because of some horrible disease or to become a meal for the forest animals.

Everything about her plan was a mixture of poorly thought out and hopeful naivety. But she didn't care. Lucy knew once she was gone she would not worry about her life in the kingdom anymore. She would have new worries and would find joy in different stories. She would buy her own books and learn to cook and be happy somewhere her eyes found grander than the white marble walls of her room. Steeling her resolve, saying damn the consequences, she removed her side from the thorny hedge and began tiptoeing towards the gate again, avoiding the torches light.

for my partner
what I would like my partner to do or be able to do during roleplay
  • Please, if you send me a PM, include the plots/genres you are interested in, your dos and don'ts, and roleplay style. That way I won't have to ask you and we can jump straight to some serious plotting.
  • Try to post about a paragraphs reply, or 5-7 sentences.
  • Reply about once a day. If you cannot reply that amount then it's fine to not reply for a few days! But after a week I will message you and ask if you're still interested.
  • Contribute to plotting. I'm not saying you have to present tons of ideas, but to even simply say "I like this idea, but maybe we could do/change this too" would be better than just "That's okay". Just seem mildly interested, if that makes any sense.
  • Don't give me just some half-assed character sheet. Maybe just a paragraph bio would be nice, and I'd prefer a real picture rather than anime.

genres & pairings
the genres and pairings I am willing to roleplay
There are genres and then pairings, so if you like a genre but don't see a certain pairing you want you can still request it. The more exclamation points (!!!) it has the more I want to do it, and asterisks (*) indicate the character I would play. No asterisk means I have no preference. I may add more as I think of them.
Fantasy Genre !!!
Angel x Human
Angel* x Demon !
Nature Spirit x Water Spirit !!
Slice of Life Genre !
Childhood Best Friends
Childhood Rivals !!
Tattoo Artist x Florist* !! (alt. Bad boy x good girl)
Boss x Worker
Student* x Professor
College Students (v. basic, can be defined upon)
Friends with Benefits !
Medieval/Historical Genre !!
Pirate Captain x Captive/Princess * !!Princess* x Knight !
Arranged Marriage

Other
Gang Leader x Innocent/Uninvolved* !

plot starters
One sentence phrases that can be used to create a full plot
Slice of Life
[spoili]"my friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex- quick make out with me."[/spoili] // [spoili]"went to the hospital because I was sick but my nurse is super hot and I may have asked him to fight me when I was drugged up."[/spoili] // [spoili]"i got stood up on a date and people are starting to give me pity looks as I sit here- wait, why are you sitting across from me, why are you pretending to be my date."[/spoili] // [spoili]"theres only one plug in this entire café and you're sitting right next to it and not using it and my laptop is about to die in the middle of this online exam I'm taking, so I don't care how intimidatingly attractive you are I'm sitting down at your table t plug it in."[/spoili] // [spoili]"I sent a selfie of myself in the tub to the wrong number and you responded back with another selfie. Holy shut you're really attractive."[/spoili] // [spoili]"we're always at the fitness center at the same time and end up trying to run faster than each other on the treadmills."[/spoili]
Fantasy
[spoili]"i'm a siren and I thought I was alone in this laundry room and I am very sorry for putting you in my thrall with my singing."[/spoili] // [spoili]"I just got turned into an incubus/succubus but I am the least smooth person so I am literally starving because I can't seduce anyone."[/spoili] // [spoili]your kiss broke the siren spell I was under so do you want to go to dinner or.."[/spoili] // [spoili]"I'm a med student who has a crush on the hot guy that works at the coffee shop and gives me free drinks when I'm stressed and calls me princess even though I pretend it annoys me but I'm concerned because he smells like smoke and I'm always lecturing him on the health risks of smoking but oops turns out he's part dragon or something."[/spoili]
Rivalry to Romance
[spoili]You used to bully/tease me in elementary school and it turns out it was because you had a huge crush on me and still do."[/spoili] // [spoili]"you're that asshole barista who spells my name wrong on purpose just to get a rise out of me but it WON'T WORK THIS TIME."[/spoili] // [spoili]"Don't tell anyone you saw me crying."[/spoili] // [spoili]" you come to the restaurant I work at and choose me as your waitress every time just to annoy me and I can't do anything in retribution or else I'll get fired."[/spoili]
College/College Party
[spoili]"you're really bad at beer pong but you do this really cute dance before you throw the ball so I'm letting you stay on my team."[/spoili] // [spoili]"you thought I was your friend and pulled me up on this table to dance with you now you're shirtless and grinding on me."[/spoili] // [spoili]"i was on my balcony and you started quoting Romeo and Juliet at me."[/spoili] // [spoili]"we argued so much during an in class discussion that we got kicked out of class and we're still arguing about it."[/spoili] // [spoili]"there's a cute punk who I keep chatting up at the bike racks outside the library and one of the lecture halls, and I kinda have a crush, but there's no way he'd ever think of me like that right?"[/spoili] // [spoili]we both grabbed for the last bottle of the good beer and I'm not saying we're going to fight for it but we are."[/spoili]
Royalty
[spoili]"i'm a prince/ss and you're my body guard and we really aren't supposed to bang but we did anyways so what now."[/spoili] // [spoili]"your country is trying to take over my country but its really hard to hate you for it because your so nice and attractive stop it."[/spoili] // [spoili]"we've been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the first time we're meeting in person and you're portraits really don't do you justice."[/spoili]

full plots
Bold means very interested Strike means currently taken
Tales of the High Seas [MxF, Pirate x Captive]
Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they've always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.
Muse B breaks in to Muse A's home and begins to raid Muse A's late mother's jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father's swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B's ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?
*This plot is credited to plotsforall on Tumblr.*
The Coffee Shop off Campus [Teacher x Student, MxF]
Character A is a junior in college this year, and is beginning to feel the pressure of school on her shoulders. The best to alleviate the pressure? Leave campus as much as possible. And so once a week it becomes her routine to leave campus and go to quaint coffee shop hidden under the cities skyscrapers. She did it for weeks, until one day a favorite professor of her stopped by. And he was her favorite for a very specific reason. Character B was hired at a hound age to be a professor for the college, and every female student swooned over his good looks. Perhaps character A could be the first to actually accomplish anything with him?
But the schools policy is strict, no intimate relationships with teachers. But the attraction is too obvious, and it grew too quickly. Its a constant struggle of keeping feeling hidden during open doors, and letting them run wild behind closed ones.
Notes: I would play character A, the female student, and you would play character B, the male professor.
I know it says professor but I would prefer the age gap to be no more than 5 years.
This would be more of a slow building attraction and so would not jump instantly into anything dirty.
Anything That Moves [Roommates, FxF]
Character A, the self diagnosed attention seeker who seeks attention in a more.... carnal way. And her roommate, Character B, a kind girl who's too cute for her own good. Character A has been (physically) attracted to B since they became roommates right out of college, but refused to make a move in fear that the girl was only attracted to men and would dislike her for her habit of attracting one night stands. They tiptoe around each other, avoiding their sexual frustration. Until the opportunity arises to "scratch the itch" and ease the tension, and A jumps on it. A wants to continue an unusual relationship with B, easing the tension while only being friend. But the feelings lurking underneath the surface threaten to take them a step further, something neither girl realized she wanted.
Notes: This is basically my character, A, being someone who often has only one night stands, and yours, B, someone who has had few relationships. As B's sexual frustration becomes obvious, A offers to "take care of it" as often as B needs, introducing a friends-with-benefits deal. However both girl are unknowingly looking for more from the other.
My character would be bi or pan. Yours could be any sexuality.
I'll Break your Heart [MxF]
Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A's age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they're not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they're definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B's judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it's all over, however, Muse B's attitude toward Muse A hasn't changed–but Muse A doesn't believe it's a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B's dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they'd be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can't help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.
Notes: So I would play Muse A and you would Play Muse B. Even though it says there is an age difference it would probably be only about 5 years, so if my character is 18 then yours would be somewhere around 22-23.
*This plot idea is credited to plotsforall on Tumblr.*
House Sitting [MxF]
Muse A is houesitting for her longtime best friend while they go out of town for the week. Muse A is only into the second night of housesitting when someone arrives late one night at the door. Turns out, Muse A's best friend's older brother, Muse B, came into town to surprise his sister only to find out she was gone for the week. Muse A has always had a huge crush on Muse B and offers him to stay in the house to take the chance and spend some quality time with Muse B. Muse B finds it hard to turn down the offer from the very attractive and now very grown up Muse A and decides to stay. Muse B has always harbored a crush on Muse A, but didn't want to upset his sister by going after her best friend. After only one day of hanging out together, Muse A and Muse B waste little time to catch up on the years they spent pining away for each other by fooling around in every single nook and cranny of the house.
*Credit for the plot goes to plotsforall on Tumblr.*

Last edited by a moderator:
do you care about post length?

I am up for the roommates idea. :) I think i've got just the character for it and can modify her to be Character B. :)

SleeplessVampire, yes post length should vary between 1-2 paragraphs

well then nevermind sorry for bothering you

It's not a bother, thank you for your interest.

I'll be willing to do the Coffee Shop if you're willing to have me. I can double as a male.

Edited! Added some roleplay interests and an rp sample!