Looking for a Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chronowolf

Original poster
I'm looking for someone who's willing to do an rp with an angel. It could be the angel has to come and fight against something, or has become a guardian angel, or just a generic angels/demons roleplay. There'd generally be, at times, a lot of cursing, hence the explicit language. I do expect to put a lot of detail into this and be willing to get attached to several characters. There will be a lot of fight scenes and death. It's best to contact me either here or PM. I do expect you to be able to control more than one character, some at the same time, so have several characters ready, and I'd really enjoy it if I wasn't the only one giving out the plot and leading it the whole time. Also, I'd prefer if you were able to also do fight and action scenes, so I'm not the only one writing them. I'm fine with twists and such. The romantic path can happen eventually, since this will be a long term rp, but no smut. I'm fine with any type of pairing. This would have religious themes because of the angel and being sent from God etc.

Reactions: Ferret
Please PM me! I would love to RP an angel rp. I haven't in quite some time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.