Looking for a 1x1

S

SaejiFine

Original poster
Hello!

So I'm kinda new to this site, not new to rping though... It's been a while since I've gotten to do a little writing.

So I only do straight romance and I can't play a girl to save my life. As far as ideas go, I've been playing around with the idea of sort of a normal life rp. A guy moving into a rural town, maybe like a farming community. He is from the big city though and hates it. Which is where the girl comes in. She changes his mind about living out in the country.

I'm usually all for just coming up with a general idea and then those that I rp with can come up with more so that it evolves. I wouldn't mind if that's just kind of a set up and then we can add some paranormal-ish stuff in there. Or we can just keep it "slice-of-life" entirely up to you.

However! If you have another idea, I would love to hear it! I love starting something new.

this sounds fun you want to rp. i can play a girl to save my life i am girl anyways or am I ^_~

I am new to the site myself, but I have been doing RP's for a while.

I am interested in starting something like this. I have a couple idea's myself that can spice up the story too! :) If you like too, let me know!

I guess I'll just have to trust you Chi, or do you prefer Lord Chi?

I'm sorry, it's just not a very threatening name... *is shaking terribly* Hehe...

I'm interested in doing this rp :)

I prefer being the girl too :)

I'm always thinking of ways to make rps more interesting so I'm sure we can work together and think of something :D

HAHAHA Chi is ok only people of the underwold call me Lord Chi.

Alright Chi, how would you like to get this started? Just jump in and go for it? Surprise characters? That's always fun, lol. Would you like to start or should I?

And Becky! I would love to start something with you if you'd like. Chi kinda had this first though... but I'm sure we can think up something else that's just as good!