Looking For 1x1 Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenJupiter4

Original poster
The hunt is still on! I'm looking to take on more partners to continue expanding my role playing repitoire. Here's what I'm looking for--

A few things I do enjoy playing out:

• Romance-- I am a SUCKER for romance! Passion, sexy times, heart pounding tension, bring it on!
  • Fantasy-- I do love acting out fantasy themes because it's a fantastic genre to let my imagination go wild. I do tend to lean more towards Magical-, LoTR-, and/or Medieval-themed type fantasy, but I am open to trying new things.
  • Mature-- I do like to play all of my RP's on a Mature level because it leaves nothing off-limits for everyone involved. However, if the mood strikes me, I will do an RP where the entire session is purely sexual. The characters I play tend to be pretty submissive in nature, so I do not mind any Master/Slave, light Bondage, some degree of Domination happening. No Beastiality, Incest, Scat, or Torture.
  • Action/Adventure-- I would prefer to stay away from this theme for the time being until I feel more confident in the content that I post, but I do enjoy adventures beyond epic proportion.
  • Gangster/Noir-- This is a theme I used to do with my old partner and I am more than willing to do it again. I primarily played the love interest, but would do what I could to keep the plot moving along.
Pairings I Have Done in the Past or I'm Willing to Try (Italics indicate the half of the pairing I have, and am only willing, to play):
  • Demon x Angel
  • Demon x Human
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee-- Currently in progress!
  • Master x Slave
If you have other pairings, themes, or any fandoms in mind, please don't hesitate to share them with me!

A little bit about me:
  • I am actually incredibly passive in the 1x1 setting. I do prefer to let my partner take the lead, but I will lend my opinions and suggestions if asked.
  • I will post at least once a day, sometimes more frequently when my availability is wide open. I would like a partner who will be able to fulfill this in return. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling.
  • I normally don't have limits to post length, but since I am trying to get back into RPing, I would prefer no longer than two paragraphs for the time being. If posts end up being longer, that's fine. Once I feel that I am comfortable to go longer than that, I will start posting at a greater length.
  • I only play female characters, both straight and bisexual. If you have a preference in playing with one or the other, please let me know.
  • If you no longer want to continue, please let me know. Or, if you find that you're going to be away for a while and won't be able to post, or have writer's block, just shoot me a message and let me know. Please try to communicate with me, otherwise I will end up sitting here waiting for a response!
If this is something you might be interested in, don't hesitate to shoot me a message! I tend to RP on the fly (a la no real plot in mind, just seeing where it goes), so if you have a plot idea you want to share, please do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :) How are you? I'm Jake. :) I would love to do a 1x1 with you if you are free :) I'm down for any kind of rp :D

Heya. Since you are (moderately) new to the site, I wanted to let you know a couple of things before they get you in trouble. I hope you don't mind the intrusion.

The first thing is, if you are expecting Mature (mature meaning sexual, in this context) themes to be frequently recurring and lasting for more than a post or two within your story, you are required to take it to the Mature section, under the appropriate age group. This is so that people who are under 18 do not roleplay sexual themes with those who are over 18, which could get the site in massive trouble. So any true sexytime stories should go there. Occasional mature themes are allowed to rise up in a regular one on one story, but they should not last for more than two posts, and should also always be put in spoilers.

Secondly, bumping posts that just say "bump" are considered spam, and if a mod catches them, any other repeating comment, or anything that doesn't have anything to do with your thread (like song lyrics) those posts will be deleted. If you want to let people know that you are still looking, feel free to just say that! Otherwise, adding additional information is a great way to 'bump' a thread. Consider this a free bump, if you like! :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.