looking for 1:1 anime/video game fandom roleplays! (bnha, twst, etc.)

pvllingteeth

heart of gold, dumb of ass
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Angst (with a happy ending)
hello, one & all! as my nickname implies, you can call me lynn. pronouns are she/they, i'm a roleplayer in her twenties with over a decade of writing experience. for my own comfort, i'd prefer not to interact with blue star roleplayers.

as the name of the thread suggests, i'm interested in some fandom roleplays, preferably with a focus on romance. i am also perfectly fine with nsfw themes, but only if the character is 18+ or can be aged up to 18+. i will only do canon x oc or oc x oc pairings, sorry. doubling is encouraged tho!! my only real trigger is animal cruelty, but i'm more than happy to respect yours! below is a list of fandoms i'm interested in. the stars are used to gauge how interested i am in that particular fandom -- if it has five stars, it's the one i'm craving the most.

while i can do any sexuality for any pairing, it's important to note that all of my ocs are women/femme-aligned, & i have no interest in making male/masc-aligned ones. just something to keep in mind! if you're looking for m/m ships only, please look elsewhere.

if you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. i look forward to meeting you!

current fandoms:
- disney's twisted wonderland ★★★★★
- my hero academia ★★★★
- danganronpa (all series) ★★
- sally face ★★★
- ouran high school host club ★★
- the arcana ★
- omori ★★★

- lullaby of demonia, shinigami soul agency, & lots of other genius inc. otome games (just ask if you have one in mind) ★★★★★

Last edited:
CURRENT FIXATION: TWISTED WONDERLAND

I'm interested in the bnha Fandom of my male oc x Lady Nagant x Miruko/Rumi. If you want

My OC is a Anti-hero who usually gets missions from the Villians . He has a Lightning Quirk called Godspeed which he uses for his job as an assassin. He can release Lightning all over his body to boost his body's reaction speed making him faster than light and everything in between. He can gather Lightning from just about anything to restore his power. He also made techniques that compliment his Quirk's weakness of long range. He has a second, secret hidden quirk that let's him use Holy/Light dragon magic. This quirk let's him eat light to restore his energy reserves and use light and holy based dragon attacks. The drawback is he can't eat his own light. His usual partner for Villian missions is Touga Himiko.

He looks like this04397bf8a368edba1f6cdfc9b750fc7e69e5c712_hq.gif

Or we can do oc x Canon x oc if you want to

Ah well. Let me know when you get the urge and I'll be here to satisfy 😂

still looking for my fixation, if anyone's interested !

still looking !