Looking again (mxm)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Le Me

Masochistic Anarchist
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Least active on Friday and Saturday
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, modern fantasy, fantasy. Romance is always gay, I don't do straight stuff
Hello, I'm looking for roleplay partners again. I've been out of the game for a while, so I might need some time to adjust again. I'm looking for MxM roleplays, mostly slice of life? A bit fantasy and action here and there is very nice too!

My "pls no" things are:
  • Non-con
  • Beastiality
  • Watersports
  • Selfharm
  • Extreme gore (like limbs coming off and shit)
  • Under age (so above the consent age of 16 is ok but prefer characters over 18)
My "yes pls" things are:
  • Light bondage
  • Biting, scratching
  • Power dynamics
  • Light emotional abuse
  • Age difference (like 18 with 32 something)
  • Switching
  • Stockholm syndrome
  • Chocking
  • Bruises, bloody noses
I used to be much more hardcore then this but well, things change. I don't have any characters at the ready right now but most pairing I always enjoy are:
  • Prince/Servant
  • Prince/Lord
  • Prince/Prostitute
  • Prostitute/Lord
  • Prostitute/King
  • Businessman/Drugsdealer
  • Businessman/College kid
  • Businessman/basically anybody needing money (sugar daddyish)
Right now I'm out of ideas for any more pairings, but I am also fine with the romantic boy meets boy they fall in love stuff. I have a few plot ideas and if you want to know any of them, come to me. I most of the time play sub characters, being a sub myself this is what I'm most comfortable with, but I am able to play switches. So if you're a switch/Dom or don't care, message me and we'll talk!

I'd be interested in doing either one of the last two parings ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.