Lookin for long term partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SurpySoup

Original poster
I've done so many of these and they..well..didn't really go anywhere. I'm gonna list a few ideas i've been wanting to do, and if one strikes your fancy, let me know. :)

Please note: I have no preference for genders. If you want a MxM couple, fine! MxF, fine too. FxF, also cool. Any number of others, all cool. Yeah.

1. Photographer x Model. Once again, no preference for gender. Originally wanted MxM, but if you have a better idea, lay it on me. ^^

2. Robot x human. Preferably a humanoid robot. And the player must be okay with time travel. :D

3. Old west, outlaw x someone else type deal.

I'm also open to fandom rps:
Avengers
Supernatural
Venture Bros
Metalocalypse
BBC Sherlock
LotR and The Hobbit
WtNV
Thief (that video game! I mean, I haven't beat it yet, but dang Garrett is a load of wow.)
Borderlands (1 & 2)

And for some reason I'm drawing a blank on what else I like.

So yeah. I'm also open to other ideas, or fandoms that I may not have mentioned. I'll look it up if I'm not familiar. Please feel free to PM me with ideas, or suggestions!

Thanks.

(( Also, as a side note. If I get a pm regarding one idea listed, I will come back to this post and cross out the ones used. ^^ ))

Last edited by a moderator:
do you prefer to play as Male or female

I prefer male, but I will play as either. :)

I prefer to play as male lol and what is your writing type, I tend to write 2 paragraphs or more depending on my partner and I get bored easily if its less than a paragraph

I like paragraphs. I start a new line when someone's talking, all that jazz. :) I don't think we'd have a problem with length.

awesome so I was thinking about the avengers but my character could just be a regular guy but what character would you like to play as?

Not sure at the moment, but if you'd like, we can take it to PMs and discuss it further! :D

sure just message me

Do you play canons?

Status
Not open for further replies.