Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
The Beginning
The Beginning
The Beginning
Hello! I'm Angie! It's a real pleasure! So, I have buckets of ideas for various types of roleplays. I'll list them by two broad cateogries: Group Roleplay and One x One Roleplay and then slightly less broad categories that go by the "post guide" for GM's.

One x One:
As a note before I go on random tangents, if you want to add to or tweak any of these plots to suit your needs, by all means tell me and we can see what we can come up with!

Intermediate
INTERMEDIATE

At this level, you should exhibit a distinct writing voice and style. All players must be familiar with common grammar and punctuation and write clearly legible posts with varied sentence structure. You will be expected to have more fleshed-out characters and adhere to the setting

I. Male x Male
II. Male x Female
III. Animal Based Roleplay
IV. Supernatural Roleplay
V. Pokemon Roleplay

Adept
ADEPT

An Adept roleplay is best suited to players who have a varied character repertoire and a grasp of complex themes. High reading comprehension is expected. There should be little to no "fluff" posts.

I. Imagery Roleplay: A roleplay in which each person finds up to five pictures that describe the setting/theme of the roleplay.
II. Song Roleplay: a roleplay in which each person finds two songs to base the roleplay off of.

III. Word Roleplay: A roleplay in which each person picks three random words and uses them to roleplay off of.

Advanced
ADVANCED

Players should be confident in their writing ability and have a thorough understanding of genre, themes, story elements, and character dynamics. You will be expected to take an active role in driving the plot forward without derailing the focus of the game. You may be expected to create and/or control NPCs as necessary. Grammar and spelling mistakes should be few.

I. Imagery Roleplay
II. Song Roleplay
III. World Building Roleplay: A roleplay in which you and the other person build a world solely for that roleplay. [used for long term roleplays]

Prestige
PRESTIGE

Every post should be written as if you are drafting and editing a professional manuscript. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors oughtn't be present. You are to prove yourself proficient in creating and orchestrating subplots, carrying out full scenes, expanding upon world lore, and smoothly integrating your narrative with other players as if you are a Game Master in your own right.

I. Imagery Roleplay
II. World Building Roleplay
III. Book Roleplay: A book roleplay is a roleplay that will be turned into a book.
IV. Enclyopedia Roleplay: Although this may sound boring, the main point of the roleplay is to catalog all of the elements in the roleplay respectively. This ties in closely with World Building Roleplay.

And it's basically the same for group roleplay except just the genres for intermediate such as Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical, etc.

Damn, the idea of making something a bit like an encyclopedia/journal/chronicle sounds amazing, but I'm a little nervous to try Prestige. I would love to do it and would do my best, however, given we are able to chat a storm between each post to make sure everything is as thorough and detailed as I can make it.

I would love to do it with you! ^.^ We can even exchange skype if you have it?

I think I would like to have the ideas we came with on hand in PMs, actually, if that's okay with you?

Yeah that's perfectly fine! :) I'll message you!

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be interested in trying out one of the intermediate roleplay ideas with you. PM me, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.