look at this fun thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lancealot99

Original poster
hi, my name is neko cutie and I have a certain idea that I would like to put into affect as quickly as possible so please feel free to message me if this idea interests you in any way.

DISCLAIMER: I roleplay in first person so if that does not interest you its alright.

So, if you made it this far and I didn't scare you away with the way I rp then I think it's time I tell you my rp idea!

Male Master x Male Servant- (I need somebody to play the master. I prefer the master to be a bit rough with the servant character) storyline- the servant boy who isn't a servant at the time gets summoned to a very rich and successful earl. the boy has no idea that the master of the house is summoning the boy to be his servant due to the boy's father going into hiding due to extreme debt that he owes the master of the home. After 5 minutes of becoming the master's slave, the boy notices something odd with the master.

so that's basically it. If your interested, don't be afraid to message me! hope to hear from ya soon! :3 :bsmile::cow::bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.