Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Hey...

I doubt anyone's remembers me by now but therapy's going great and now I feel like writing again? Most probably?

So, I'm Gossip or Gos for short. I've been on hiatus since before the pandemic started and so my roleplaying game's mad rusty rn. I like writing dumbasses and usually they end up male due to my early days being the only girl on the block willing to write guys so I guess it stuck?

Right now I'm looking to play said dumb bois exclusively until I get back on track enough to write new characters. They're Modern Fantasy boys mostly, with one able to switch to more eastern horror territory and another actually either cyberpunk or d&d related.

I'm a big fan of crack treated seriously and unabashed fluff, and can do either romances, bromances or epic rivalry depending on the need of my partner and our story. Because that's what I'm looking for here: an equal writing partner.

So hopefully I'll find that again here without accidentally ghosting anyone (or vice versa!). Maybe even find a few cool peeps to shitpost about our characters and gush about cute cats/dogs/gerbils while we wait for each other's post. We'll see!

Anyways; Gossip, French Canadian, she/her/they. Nice to meet you/see you again! :')

Welcome back to Iwaku, Gossip!

I feel you on the defaulting to writing males thing. I've been rping for 10 years now and I think in my first seven-ish years I almost exclusively played men because of that reason. It's nice to see another Creator of Dumb Bois(tm) around, haha. I'm sure you'll find the role-plays and partners you're looking for. If you need any help getting settled back in, please let us know. :^)

(Also ayyyy, French Canadian. I'm not Quebecois, but *insert awkward finger guns here to share that small moment of, 'oh, you speak French too!'*)

Have a great day!

• Love
Reactions: Gossip
Welcome back to Iwaku, Gossip!

I feel you on the defaulting to writing males thing. I've been rping for 10 years now and I think in my first seven-ish years I almost exclusively played men because of that reason. It's nice to see another Creator of Dumb Bois(tm) around, haha. I'm sure you'll find the role-plays and partners you're looking for. If you need any help getting settled back in, please let us know. :^)

(Also ayyyy, French Canadian. I'm not Quebecois, but *insert awkward finger guns here to share that small moment of, 'oh, you speak French too!'*)

Have a great day!
Ayyy, that totes count ;)))

Life kinda murdered my energy and fanfiction and cheap mobile games my attention span and time this week but Imma hopefully get back at chu soon, fam! Thanks for the warm welcome :')!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Welcome back! I definitely remember you. Nice to see you again!

• Love
Reactions: Gossip