Longterm Partner Search - Literate MxM

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumanblack

Original poster
Hello!
I don't want to make this too long and boring- but in fact short and simple. Cutting straight to the point and listing what I am looking for in a potential partner- as well as what I like.

I am looking for a partner whom will be comfortable playing a dominant male within a male x male relationship. I prefer and most enjoy playing the submissive character, however, by no means are my characters feminine. (Not that that matters anyway.) I also like to sometimes have my characters both dominant and submissive- but always prefer for the other partner to be dominant. But to say the least my characters are quite a handful. I love to come up and create my own plots as well as use some from various other websites, or listen to my partners. I love drama based plots, in order to create a passionate and interesting story. I don't like to be the only one putting my ideas out there, and being relied on to always have a plot in mind.

With this being said, I am a very literate person whom prefers for the correct grammar to be used. (There will be exceptions of course! Such as slang used by the characters, etc.) I tend to write between a paragraph to seven. It all depends on my mood, or what situation the Role play is currently at.
What I like to have involved:
  • Violence
  • Drama
  • Detail
  • Interesting Characters
  • Realistic (As In I do not enjoy and will no do anything anime, furry, manga, sci-fi, based etc. Supernatural I can- but not so often, it has to be an interesting plot to win me over.)
With this being said, I do hope that I have caught the attention of some of you, and if so I look forward from hearing from you and further discussing ideas and interests.^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.