Long Term Search~ Plots Inside (Ignore post count)

K

Kira

Original poster
Ok, I'm dying. I have some really good rp's going BUT I really need more. I've just been surfing anime art websites and I'm trying to think up pairings. My brains on overdrive right now. But there's one I'm really thinking into. HOWEVER, I really don't want to have to lead the rp. So I need someone who can :)

Requirements::
-Be very active (very important.)
-No one liners every post (a few are alright because I understand all the reasons for them, just nothing like "den da zombehs chaased her and eatz her yummeh")
-Able to play a boy. I've been playing so many boys I'm like TnT boy overload.
-Please don't just stop posting, if you wish to drop it speak with meh first. It's happening too much heh.
-Well versed with their words :) (Sorry about being unclear with the term "Literate"). I just love reading peoples replies so I love quality :D

Alright. About me:
-I try to match quality and quantity. Sometime's I can't, it depends on my character but I definitely try.
-I've been rping for years now, although I did start in chat client rp. Then after a fall out with my previous rp buddy, I turned to my long hated nemesis: forum rp. And....now I'm addicted.
-I have no life, therefore I'm on all the time~ (for the most part)
-I do chat box rp, thread and pm. NO GROUP (not that it's relevant here.)

Okays, hehe, as for pairings (some will have plot ideas.):

Blind Highschool Senior girl x model agent/photographer
Basically my idea for this one is there's a young woman (played by me) who attends a highschool as I've stated. When she was 9-10 she got a horrible sickness that eventually went away but left with her sight as well. She's grown up with a loving, supporting family, however she doesn't know much about her own appearance, and she doesn't really care in a way. One day, a young very successful man (played by you) from the modelling field comes to her school to speak with everyone about the business. He notices her, and instantly develops an interest. She doesn't preen or pamper herself so she has messy hair usually and an over all disheveled look but he can see past that to her potential. He begins to convince her to come into the modelling field, eventually does, and they begin their journey to the top modelling ranks. And on the way, they start to fall in love.

Kuroshitsuji Original Characters
In this, it'd be a black butler like rp, but with original characters for the most part. I would want romance, but no yuri. I already have a female character in mind for the Ciel like role, but I might change it depending on my partners character~~ ^u^
Boy x Girl Spirit Based in a Mirror
A boy moves into a new neighborhood, a new house. It's an odd house, said to have many strange going ons. People tend to stay away from it, but his parents ignore the rumors like any adult would. But once they move in, and the boy decides to look around, he finds himself in the attic. This is where he finds an old ornate, dust covered mirror covered in a black velvet blanket. And the strange meeting between a girl trapped in a mirror and a human boy begins. (Possible romance~~)
Howls Moving Castle Like Idea
Mmmm, I'm itching to do an rp with a studio ghibli Howls Moving Castle like feel to it. I'd play "Howl'.
Anyway, basically a young woman would be interested in the secret world of magic. Born as a middle class commoner, she'd always been interested in magic and the rumors about it's existence. She sets off in search of someone to teach her of such things. And when she stumbles into the wizard Howl in a common marketplace, she gets her wish.​
(Der will be romance eventually x33)​
Angry-Aggressive fronted boy x calmer more collected boy (Perhaps a Fruit Baskets idea)(mxm)

Modern Day Demon/Entity contracted x Human Contractor

Boy x Spirit
Ok so I know the description(s) above were a bit all over the place and messy and probably not my best writing BUT I'm really dying to do some of these. Please~~

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, MENTION THEM TO ME! I CAN'T THINK UP ANY OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD FOR NOW BUT I'M ALWAYS OPEN~~~
Thankies. Please message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do the BoyXSpirit one with you! If you want to talk more about it, we could talk via PM and/or..... Just here, is fine too.

Is the mirror one free yet? Is that the one MOTH Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BROTH took? Because if it's still free, I'd like to message you. And if it's not free, I'd like to message you about the demon one. And if neither of these are free,... actually let's simplify that. Can I message you?

Is the mirror one free yet? Is that the one MOTH Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BROTH took? Because if it's still free, I'd like to message you. And if it's not free, I'd like to message you about the demon one. And if neither of these are free,... actually let's simplify that. Can I message you?
Haha, feel free to message me, I'd love to rp!

Moth did take the modern day demon/spirit one. However, the mirror rp is still quite free!

<.< >.> ohh howls mine *take howls away* i LOVE HOWLS MOVING CASLTE AND ANYTHING STUDO GIBILY AHH I HAVE ALL OF HIS MOVIES XD

I'd be interested doing either one of these rp's with you :)
-Angry-Aggressive fronted boy x calmer more collected boy
-Modern Day Demon/Entity contracted x Human Contractor

*poke* I kinda liked the whole 'Spirit based in a mirror' plothole.