1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Long term rp partner NEEDED.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Awsmemuffin, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right. So this is my first HOUR on here - just looking for someone who can do a m/m rp with me, long term. I've got two people who I rp with regularly and I'd like to have more than that really. I'm hoping to have like three or four, so, if you're up for m/m smutty rubbish, trash-based rps, contact me because I am the best in the business.

No not really, I just get very bored, procrastinate a lot, and have some seriously weird plot ideas.

Not fussy at the moment, just must be m/m, do not contact me if you only play one role in an m/m rp, and do not contact me if you only play females, that is not okay.

2. Hm . . . this seems interesting. I play male characters and female characters, I'm willing to do either. I often do m/m rps on other sites. Most of my characters aren't dominant. So, I guess I'm up for anything. DO you have any other standards?

3. I was kind of hoping to have someone willing to play either role without there being a problem, but if that's not going to be a problem, that's fine!

4. Shouldn't be a problem. I can play dominant roles but I'm not very good at it. XD

5. Okay awesome! You wanna make a public one or do this privately? :3

6. I'd prefer privately. Is there any plot to this? I have an assortment of characters I'd have to choose from based off of setting . . .

#6 FancySockDragon, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  7. I don't really have a plot in mind but I'm happy to think of one :3

8. Well I'm pretty much up for any plot. Except having to be a doctor XD, I have tried that and failed miserably. I have this one idea, It's kind of a modern fantasy. It revolves around the dreams of a character and what gives the character those dreams, I invented a species for this one.

9. Okay, wanna pm me to tell me more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.