Long-term partner?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jxnnie

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm Jannie and I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. I've generally easy to get along with, so long as your grammar's great and you help me in keeping things moving! Anyway, so here's the two things that I'm looking for;

• Military RP
--Opt. 1: Two people, preferably male and female, are placed in the same squad and eventually fall in love during war. Can be any time period; present, 1800's, etc.
--Opt. 2: Female is a nurse, and the male is a soldier who oftentimes gets hurt and she always treats him. His continuous visit to the 'nurses office' prompts a relationship. The male may or may not die from his injuries at some point, depending on your preference.

• Zombie Apocalypse RP (M/F)
--Opt. 1: Well... This should be self explanatory.

And I'd much, much rather play a female rather than a male.

Anyway, hope I get a response soon! I'm always open to other kinds of rps, too.​

The second military one or the zombie rp sound fun!^^

okie dokie! do you want them to know eachother before or after the zombies.

Hmm, alrighty! pm or thread? nd do u want a char sheet?

Thread. And yes, a character sheet would be helpful.

alright. i can pm you the char sheet and set up the thread.

p.s. what thread do u want it in? i could put it in mature to be safe but thats up to you

If we are going to do a mature rp I'd rather it be through pm, so actually we can rp there??

Yeah sure we can just rp on the convo i started ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.