lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nana

Original poster
Hi there! I have a few rp ideas, and I was wondering is anyone would be interested? I like both dark and light plots, but lately I've been bordering on the darker side of the spectrum.

So plots, right?

There's a plot idea I had awhile back about an assassin in training and their master. The two of them would live in a kingdom where they would have easy access to contracts. The rest of the plot is more dependent on what I and the other person would come up with.

The next is about a person who's being stalked by a well respected member of society, but can't prove it. The whole plot would just be about the cat and mouse game the two of them play. It could have a happy ending or a not so happy ending, it doesn't matter.

Another idea I had a long time ago was about a demon and a human. The demon is always looking for entertainment, and decides that he wants a pet, so he kidnaps a human. The story always seems to go one of two ways. Either the human and demon reach an understanding and some kind of mutual respect (romantic or otherwise) or the demon kills the human.

I also rp some fandom:
Batman
Marvel
Voltron
Young Justice
Batman
Batman????
Infamous Second Son
Gravity Falls

And here are some non-fleshed out pairing ideas:
AssassinxPrince
VampirexHuman
MasterxSlave
Prince(ss)xServant
ScientistxExperiment
Elf slavexnon-elf master

Let me know if any of these ideas interest you at all! I'd love to brainstorm with you if you have any ideas.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
Reach's into bag of characters and pulls out a veteran assassin.

Well look at that I have a character to work with your first plot

Reach's into bag of characters and pulls out a veteran assassin.

Well look at that I have a character to work with your first plot
Awesome sauce! Just message me and we can work out the plot details if you'd like.

Batman?????

Batman :o

I shot you a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.