evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
I don't know about you guys, but with some of my favorite ratings gone, I think it's time we do this "Lol" rating! :D

I've always wanting some kind of rating to represent laughing. It would be nice. ^_^

I approve of this message.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I dunno, Bucket o' Rainbows/You Get a Cookie and in some cases Go Home, You're Drunk sort of suffices as a "That was funny"-rating.

Reactions: Kagayours
I dunno, Bucket o' Rainbows/You Get a Cookie and in some cases Go Home, You're Drunk sort of suffices as a "That was funny"-rating.
I agree. "Lol" seems to overlap with a lot of the other ratings. I feel like "like" and "love" fill that role very well. And any of the other things that someone might want to like a post for -- like a post including useful information or whatever -- are included in other, more specific ratings, like "useful" and "thank".

I'd prefer the new ratings to be something a little more nuanced -- perhaps something that fills a niche that we don't already have.

Suggestion:

One of the new ratings should be "same", or something along those lines. You know, as a way of saying "I agree" or "I have the same perspective on this" to a discussion post, or to say "I relate to this"/"I hear where you're coming from" on a rant post.

It's a sentiment that would be convenient to convey by just clicking a rating instead of quoting the person and creating a new post just to say "same here".

Reactions: Nogyseo
Suggestion:

One of the new ratings should be "same", or something along those lines. You know, as a way of saying "I agree" or "I have the same perspective on this" to a discussion post, or to say "I relate to this"/"I hear where you're coming from" on a rant post.

It's a sentiment that would be convenient to convey by just clicking a rating instead of quoting the person and creating a new post just to say "same here".

I approve of the idea of a "me too thanks" rating.

I think that the idea the OP gave is pretty valid and the "same" rating is too, it wouldn't hurt to add new content to the platform.

Personally, I'd love to see some more roleplay-centric ratings... something like "Great Post!" or something of the sort. 8D

Reactions: ElBell
Personally, I'd love to see some more roleplay-centric ratings... something like "Great Post!" or something of the sort. 8D

On that note, can we get a tear-jerker rating? Please?

Instead of it being something as simple as "lol" perhaps a "That's hilarious." Rating or something along those lines.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I would like an LOL rating.

"Go Home you're drunk" Isn't an LOL rating to me. To me it's literal, a negative rating, "this is a BS post, you don't know what you're saying"
"Bucket of rainbows" I still don't understand the purpose for.
"like" is the "same" button for me.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.