1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy
I've been watching an anime named Log Horizon recently. It's similar to Sword Art Online in terms of concepts in that the characters basically get "sucked" into the world of a video game, but in this circumstance, they're actually transported inside, rather than simply being trapped as data - as if the game world is a true reality now. Even the NPCs now act like humans and have personalities and backstories.

What I like about Log Horizon is that there is no clear objective, unlike SAO, so even side stories such as the one I plan to do involving a small, newly created guild and it's adventures actually has some point to it. If you want more details about the universe, either look at the wiki or ask and I can describe it myself. A lot of how it functions is similar to a typical RPG game though, such as having classes and skills.

Umm... This looks to be quite fun. I'd be very interested in this idea. I LOVE <3 Log Horizon, so... Yeah. Consider me in!

Awesome. I'm only 12 episodes in ATM cos of bad internet but I have access to the Wiki so I can look up principles as I need to. Also I intend to start it on The Apocalypse day with players being around level 40, so I don't need to know the later stuff yet at least.

K, I'm in. Probably going to go Tank Bro, because Naotsugu is best.

OK. We should have a balance of classes though so we can decide those later on.

Alright. That sounds good to me.

Love this idea! I've been waiting for a Log Horizon rp! I started watching that anime awhile ago, but then I stopped for some reason...:O

Sounds good. I'll get to work on the OOC thread.

I like the idea and am interested

there were some light novels for it as well but translation stopped after a while as for the anime there is actually two seaons for it though season two is not in the english dub yet I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.