1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Little Red has arrived

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ♀LιттƖє Red♂, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ||"Hello, nice to meet you."||

I am Little Red, but you can call me Red. I have been roleplaying for quite a number of years, and I have decided to give this site a try once again. I had an account on here about six months ago, and it seems like all of the people I used to roleplay with have disappeared, which is a shame. I mainly use FreeYourselfRolePlay, but I don't think it's too much trouble to be using two websites. I hope that I get along swimmingly with everyone here, and that I find roleplays to join soon. Fingers crossed, as they say.

||"I wish everyone the best, and thank you for reading."||

2. Bows her head to the not-so-newcomer. Well hello, Red. Since nobody else wanted to re-welcome you, I'll do the honors. Welcome(again) to Iwaku, please make yourself at home. I myself came from a place called thefantasyfourm. Not that it's a bad site, just.. the people there don't seem to care much for new people sometimes. So I moved to this site, and have been an Iwakuian ever since. ^_^ My favorite people of the whole site have to be The Bufferfly, Anya_x, Diana, and Vay(Don't tell her though :P). Maybe we'll rp together sometime! Swishes her tail happily. Goodbye for now!

3. ||"You are such a darling."||

Thank you so much for the kind words. Maybe we will role play one day! I've never been to The Fantasy Forum, but I might have to check it out sometime. Again, thank you for the welcome and I hope you have a wonderful day!

4. It's the least I could do. I sometimes roam the new arrivals pages, and see so many posts that have not been replied to, and some of which are from more than two days even. So I try to reply to a lot of the ones with no replies.

5. Hmm... I'm almost a week late... But... Since this is a re-welcome anyways... :D WELCOME TO THE SITE AGAIN! I really hope you enjoy Iwaku on your second try~ I've never been to any other roleplaying website, but I've skulked around some and Iwaku has been my favorite so far.

:3 If you're in need of a RP buddy, I'll be happy to volunteer! Or I'll be happy to just talk too! xD

6. Welcome little red, need a friend hit me up!

7. ||"Thank you both! You are both so very kind!"||

I am attempting to start a role play now, actually. It's just a bit difficult finding someone to role play with. I sometimes write up to 10 paragraphs. and at the least maybe four.

8. What are your interest?

9. Honestly, I enjoy anything as long as it has a promise of romance. I've done action, drama, horror, comedy, etc.

10. Pm me, and we can talk

11. Oooh. 10 paragraphs? The more the better, I always say! If you still want some more roleplays, I'm down also~ x3 Feel free to PM me! I just might be a little slooow in answering at times. I'm a lot better when weekend rolls around :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.