Literally ten years old

A

Antlered Rabbit

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Nose, Nosey [stems from Nosebleed, a username on another site], Prep, Rabbit, Jack, whatever else you can think of.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Extraterrestrial
How many years young are you? Young enough, old enough.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying for a long-ass time, so, yeah.
Groups or One on One? Both!
Pool or Beach? W-why would you make me choose? That is just plain cruel. [Both!]
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'VE GOT NOTHING BUT MY ACHING SOOOOUUUL

Other important info:

Basically I have two emotions:

• Swaggy
• Not swaggy

And I live on my blog.

Some less important stuff:

• I reply at the speed of molasses.
• I go to art school and I'm a sculpture major, also minoring in hating the fck out of my major.
• I draw and write. A lot. Like, wow, how does this person even have time for all this arting and writing. I prefer to either describe my RP characters, or draw them.
• I live with two dogs, an English Bulldog and a Chow Chow, one of which makes it his life goal to destroy all of my furniture and personal belongings.
• I game, but not too much. Currently I am trying out Warframe, and playing Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush when I feel like it. Looking forward to getting my mitts on Bioshock: Infinite when I have enough moneys [which will be never].
• Don't try to start a debate with me because I will start crying and make everyone uncomfortable. [No, but I'm horrible at debates so it's best not to start one unless you feel like trampling somebody into the ground that day.]
• I am sexually attracted to mechs.
• Also good-looking people. I don't care what gender you are or if you even have a gender or have two genders or whatever.
• Was that too personal?
• Ok, I'm done.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to joining lots and lots of roleplays in the future!

I'M SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO AIs (smart mechs) OMG WE ARE LIKE SIBLINGS NOW KAY?!?!

This is Legion - he is my true soulmech -

Legionpc1mitsu.png

I mean look at 'dat computer!

Aww yis, that is one fine piece of machinery. [Where's he from?]

I'm pretty much partial to huge piloted mechs as if the relationship couldn't get any more difficult. umu

Ohno. I'm so sorry to hear that, my Legion is about regular human size so our relationship isn't complex.
But damn - that must suck.

( And he's from the Mass Effect series. )

EDIT: OHMYGOSHNESS NOW WE MUST DO A MECH ROLEPLAY. TWO MECHS ON AN EPIC JOURNEY TO SAVE THE TOASTER OVEN OF JUSTICE. WHAT'CHA THINK?

That cat picture is disturbing.... good job?

Oh and Welcome...

Is Chow-Chow a breed of dog? o-o

Welcome to Iwaku!

[MENTION=4570]Hellion[/MENTION] [this tagging system is ingenious] Well, at least we get to run around and cause massive property damage together. uwu
[I really need to play Mass Effect.]
ALSO YES WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT! I'M ALL FOR IT

[MENTION=2124]Ms_Wrong[/MENTION] Disturbing might be my middle name. It also might not. Glad that a sketchy scribble like this is disturbing, though.
Thanks for the welcome!

[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION] Yep! This is a chow chow:

ChowChowWDN_Ap6D.jpg

[Although mine has cream-colored fur.]

Thanks! u3u

[MENTION=4951]Antlered Rabbit[/MENTION] (I know right?) Aw, how adorable! <3 Me and Legion like hacking other AIs, and just causing mischief.
ME_Valentine_Legion-600x333.jpg

So romantic. <3333

[ PLAY ETTTT THEN WE CAN ROLEPLAY IT. ITS A FABULOUS SERIES. IF YOU COULDNT TELL IM A BIG FAN. ]

Are you... literally... ten years old?

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] I knew that someone was going to ask that eventually. But no, I'm not, haha. It's just a dumb joke.
Come to think of it, I shouldn't have used literally in such a way. Not on a site full of writers, at least.

[MENTION=4570]Hellion[/MENTION] Wow, he's a real charmer~
[I will... once I have... enough money to buy it. Ugh.]

This is no place for jokes.

Lol Asmo. Anyway, It is a pleasure to greet you Antlered Rabbit! I too enjoy Mass Effect and Mechs. I do hope to see you around and maybe even rp with you, since you are a disturbing lad which is pretty damn cool in my book. Well farewell ,dear boy ;)

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] Aw, don't be a downer.

[MENTION=1500]Nauki[/MENTION] Thank you! The pleasure is all mine. uwu I look forward to running into you in the future!

The King shall hear of this.

Let him hear. Let them all hear! I have done nothing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: