Listen up you lot!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

That's Great Bob

Original poster
I'm here to steal women and eat babies.

Nah. Just looking for a good role play site.

Well... Have questions, ask away. No point typing up a buncha stuff no one cares about, so ask me what ya want to know and give any tips for getting into the groove of this here forum.

Sincerely, Bob.

Edit: Seems I missed the lil template for welcoming topics.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Bob will work.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
21 year old hunkahunka burning man.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy, but open to most genres excluding fur, yaoi/yuri, romance, academy/school, etc

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Jerks and crazies.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Angry Marines using Space Kittens to kill Sparkling Vampires being raped by a Pack of Wolves.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
No thanks, not feeling in the mood to sing.

THAT GUY! I couldn't keep the smile away from my face as I read your post >:C You, Sir, have a good sense of humor. Keep it that way and you will be my friend soon enough. Or you know, we can be friends now > > It isn't like we have to wait for it or something. XD

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

Welcome to Iwaku >:l

If you were to replace Prof. Oak, you would of given Ash a Meatwad-achu.

THAT GUY! I couldn't keep the smile away from my face as I read your post >:C You, Sir, have a good sense of humor. Keep it that way and you will be my friend soon enough. Or you know, we can be friends now > > It isn't like we have to wait for it or something. XD

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

Welcome to Iwaku >:l
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be your friend. Here's a friendship cake. :birthday: However, there may or may not be poison in that.

If you were to replace Prof. Oak, you would of given Ash a Meatwad-achu.
Or a Master Shake-rttle.

Our roleplay interests are very similar. That's great Bob.

Welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Where wolf packs be rapin' errbody in hurr.

10n5flc.gif

Kinky.

You can be straightforward, YOU WANT MY EVERYTHING.

Yeah, thanks for the welcome.