Listen, Listen... Hello Again !

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mo

Handsome Squidward {They/Them}
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
Almost always
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Horror, Modern, Lesbian-Anything, Murder, and a bit more if they're good plots
[Formally known as Simpleton]

anime-girl-waving-gif-4.gif

On Sunday, I found my way back into the site. Not to say I was lost or anything like that, but a few months ago (last year) I started getting pretty sick and slacking in my replies. December rolled around and I completely vanished even though I tried to hang in there, but ultimately I should have just told everyone I would be gone for a while. But I didn't and now I'm here about... 7 months later. (It wasn't COVID, promise.)

I'm back now though and I don't have a lot to do! Which means I'm back to staring at forums and making posts that have 5 million ideas that people can choose to roleplay with me. I'm a one on one type of roleplayer and I would very much prefer partners by 18+ (nothing against teens, but I'm almost 30 and at this point it just feels odd to rp with anyone younger than mentioned. Still love you guys though :D)

I've updated my profile so I encourage you guys to check it out and if you have any RP ideas (or you see a thread I made and you like something in it) shoot a message!

Feels good to be back :) Have a great day everyone ^_^
-Mo​

Welcome back to Iwaku, Mo!

Taking time to focus on yourself is fine. I myself can totally remember a few times I've completely disappeared from roleplaying for a while just from being overwhelmed or because of life taking over. We're happy to have you back! I'm sure you'll find the partners you're looking for here.

If you need any help getting re-acquainted with the site or finding anything, feel free to let any of us on staff know! We'd be happy to help. :)

Have a great day ♥

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Welcome back to Iwaku, Mo!

Taking time to focus on yourself is fine. I myself can totally remember a few times I've completely disappeared from roleplaying for a while just from being overwhelmed or because of life taking over. We're happy to have you back! I'm sure you'll find the partners you're looking for here.

If you need any help getting re-acquainted with the site or finding anything, feel free to let any of us on staff know! We'd be happy to help. :)

Have a great day ♥
Thank you so much, Pavellum!

I appreciate your warm welcome and I will be sure to ask for any help - especially it seems the last few months have brought a couple of changes. Again, thank you and have a lovely day <3

Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Welcome back! I hope you've had the chance to take good care of yourself in the time you were offline. Last year was an incredibly tough one for so many and it's understandable that you needed some time away.
The most important thing about your time away is that. You've taken it for yourself and you've needed it. c: We all need to be kind to ourselves and sometimes that requires stepping back. Giving yourself some much-needed breathing space amongst the other personal pressures.
We're all very happy for you to be a part of the community again and look forward to seeing the creative endeavours you explore and the ideas you produce. Feel free to joy and engage outside of role-playing with the other features you might be acquainted with like General Chatting. A new voice is always welcome there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Welcome back! I hope you've had the chance to take good care of yourself in the time you were offline. Last year was an incredibly tough one for so many and it's understandable that you needed some time away.
The most important thing about your time away is that. You've taken it for yourself and you've needed it. c: We all need to be kind to ourselves and sometimes that requires stepping back. Giving yourself some much-needed breathing space amongst the other personal pressures.
We're all very happy for you to be a part of the community again and look forward to seeing the creative endeavours you explore and the ideas you produce. Feel free to joy and engage outside of role-playing with the other features you might be acquainted with like General Chatting. A new voice is always welcome there.
Merci, Bubs!
You're definitely right about taking some space. It was one of those moments of "I definitely got this and I'll be good!" when I wasn't haha. Lessons have been learned, my friend. I appreciate the welcoming back and I'll most likely pop my head into GC to say hallo there as well. Thank you :)