Linking Signups and Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kismet

Original poster
In the one x one adventure section, I was able to link the signup [private plot info] to the roleplay I was doing. I can't do the opposite though. Why is this?

Non of the one x one sections seems to be able to link to the OOC discussion. It might be a miss from the admins side, but it might also have been a conscious choice as most one x one OOC discussions takes place in PMs. If the admins acknowledged that PM was the preferred choice of OOC chatting when it came to 1x1 rps, then they might just have decided that there wasn't any need for the OOC link in the IC thread.

@Diana should know better what's going on.

For now you'll just have to link to your OOCs manually. (Tex. Write 'See OOC here' at the top or bottom of the first post, and insert a link into the text, or paste it to the side of the text.)

I'm not doing all the chatting in the private info thread- that's primarily for character sheets- but thank you for letting me know. I'll keep that in mind when I make new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.