Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
I was thinking of doing a Lilo and Stitch rp where Lilo long since had grown up and had a daughter. She basically kept her life with Stitch a secret in order to keep her daughter safe from aliens that might try to get at her through her daughter. Though, sadly, Lilo dies when her daughter is an older teen/young adult, leaving her daughter with no family (besides Nani of course). The girl is old enough to live on her own and such (Lilo worked for the United Galactic federation secretly along side Stitch so they were pretty well off). Yet, she found that living in the same house was painful, so she contacted her Aunt Nani (Lilo's older sister who took care of her in the movie) to see if there was any where she could stay in Hawaii with her. The old house they lived in when Lilo was a child still belonged to them and was still standing not being used, so Nani gives her that house, unknown to her that Stitch is living there, hiding away in grief after Lilo's death. Basically the rp is about her meeting Stitch and all the wacky things that happen when one meets an alien that apparently knew your mother and knows who you are. I was thinking that Stitch would have been looking after Lilo and her family while she was still alive so he would know who the daughter was and be fond of her, even though he had never officially met her (or if he did it was maybe when she was a baby/young girl? I'm thinking either one of two things. One is that Stitch was hid from her before she was old enough to remember. The second option is that she grew up to a certain age with Stitch (say nine or ten), a dangerous accident happened in Stitch's and Lilo's work that got her really hurt, almost killing her, and made her loose her memories. After that they hide Stitch away to protect her).

Anyway, pm me if you are interested.

(Also, another side idea, I'm thinking that either when she finally does meet him again, after a little while (say a day or two with him) he is somehow turned human (still with her super strength and other alien abilities, just looking like a blue haired human) IDK Everything is still up in the air with this idea and is completely optional. I'd be more than happy to do the rp just with him as an alien the whole time and them being friends. If my partner wanted romance though, this would be the option to take unless another human was thrown in. Like I said, this can be discussed over pm)

Still looking.

I'm still looking.

@Raven wants to do this, not me dough, Lilo and Stitch is just not something I roleplay. DOn't get me wrong though, I LOVE L & S, but I think you need some professional people, not me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.