Life in The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly for the Mortelle kids but there will be extra animals and stuff on the farm because mamma mel doesn't like to see stray animals so all are pretty much welcome on the farm

yes dears it is okay to have pets

are we waiting for you two to post first? <I'm working on my post for the other rp now>

@Poisoned Rose we are waiting for you and Scorpio to put the first post up, right? I just want to make sure before starting to work on mine.

Oh just realized that question was already asked never mind!

@Gorgeous♠Chaos actually she is posting for me and her in her first post because the first post is having mom dad and olivia in it so I thought it should go that way, however I would wait to post if I were you, atleast until she gets that first one up.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos actually she is posting for me and her in her first post because the first post is having mom dad and olivia in it so I thought it should go that way, however I would wait to post if I were you, atleast until she gets that first one up.
That's what I was doing, I was just making sure that was what you guys wanted.

Yup yup but thank you for asking dove!

alright all you may posted dears

I did and didn't play the parents used them more as props

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
One question once the orphans arrive are they given the opportunity to introduce themselves? My character would probably rely on someone else to do it for her because she is very shy and at this point a bit afraid.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
One question once the orphans arrive are they given the opportunity to introduce themselves? My character would probably rely on someone else to do it for her because she is very shy and at this point a bit afraid.
yes ma'am

I just realized that Naomi is twinless...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.