2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I've seen someone else already posting about this, and I wasn't sure how to do this exactly-- I don't want to bug any of the mods, directly, so.. I'm placing this here as a request to please remove the following two role plays from the Libertine Graveyard, because they're both quite new!

Role Play One

Role Play Two

Many threads have been accidentally graveyarded during the update, if you have any more threads that needs reviving, use the thread moderation request as it becomes very hard for the mods to take care of things when all requests are scattered all over iwaku. Your threads will be opened shortly.

Many threads have been accidentally graveyarded during the update, if you have any more threads that needs reviving, use the thread moderation request as it becomes very hard for the mods to take care of things when all requests are scattered all over iwaku. Your threads will be opened shortly.
Oh, okay! Thank you very much! I'm sorry I didn't notice it before.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the site, there should be a 'request thread moderation' link underneath 'site functions.' You can use that to ask staff to move/lock/unlock threads!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/applicationform/thread-moderation.2/form
Thank you! I didn't even see it. I appreciate your help!

It also lies on the main page under the title "forms" at the right side, just underneath the 'users online now' thing.
Which is still at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile :)

Which is still at the bottom of the page if you're on mobile :)
-makes it so iwaku doesn't work on phones-
I: THERE, NOW IT'S ALWAYS ON THE SIDE!
-realizes she can't really do that-
DAMN IT!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.