ART SHOP ♥︎ Levy’s Commission Shop ♥︎

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Levy

✿ crafty flavor ✿
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy (high, low and anything in between), modern, medieval, anything that'll keep me at the edge of my seat. Romance is absolutely necessary. And fluff. Just a lil bit.
B29E012C-FDDE-41DA-B050-9CF4E8561DED.jpeg

Hello everyone, this is my third commission thread!! If you've been on here for some time, you might have seen some of my previous threads—but nevertheless, I have done a lot of commissions for the lovely writers of Iwaku and I am excited to work on some more pieces! For any inquiries or requests, please PM me! Don't be afraid to ask about anything I might not have mentioned; I am more than happy to chat.

The slides below have my prices and some examples of my art. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the request (i.e. backgrounds, props, etc.)! Please consider supporting me, and share this post with others who may also be interested if you can!

Here are some of the things I will do:
♡ Single portraits.
♡ Couple portraits.
♡ Group scenes.
♡ NSFW art (if you are 18+)

I take payment through PayPal and Venmo, and will send you that information upon request. Tips are welcome!

phonto.pngIMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2663.jpegIMG_2664.jpeg

IMG_2672.jpegIMG_2673.jpeg
* Prices aren't listed because for group commissions, because they will vary depending on the number of characters, complexity of the request, etc. It will likely be in the $60-100+ range, however.

Last edited:
Your art style is beautiful!! I adore it O-O
You are talented indeed ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Levy
  • Love
Reactions: Megasis
The way I squealed seeing the Vinsiah piece as one of your examples <3

When I have spending money again, I'll be hitting you up if you're still open, bet on it

• Thank You
Reactions: Levy
The way I squealed seeing the Vinsiah piece as one of your examples <3

When I have spending money again, I'll be hitting you up if you're still open, bet on it
Thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun working on that piece as well as the others you've commissioned from me. I'd be really happy if you returned for another! I always love seeing your character sheets—they're so beautiful and detailed <33

• Love
Reactions: wren.