Letting loose

W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
Ever have moments where you just wanna throw your head back and "WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!!"

Ever acted on those moments?

No, I don't act on it, besides loudly groaning and going back to doing what I used to.

Today would not be the first day in which I randomly screamed and scared the cats

Does loud, angry huffing count?

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I remember one time that I became just so done with everything that all I wanted to do was play my vinyl copy of Riders on the Storm and then curl up in a ball on the floor until the song was over.

So I did.

Yes, I do believe I have "WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!!"'d before.

But, like, when I'm alone and no one can hear me. When I don't have the frame of mind to act on that feeling.... meh, usually just play Gothic horror games to get my mind off it all.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
walked into SO who knew I was planning to propose to them soon cheating. They tried to lie about it. Like. I was there, motherfucker.
Situation's a little bit more complicated than this but this is the simplified jist of it.

Anyway, I punched a lot of things (not anything living though). I broke up with them after.

I've calmed down since. It's pretty hard to get me really pissed off.

edit: Oh, also the time my roommate shit talked me after doing petty revenge shit over something I didn't even do (steal another roommate's money). After about a month of being treated like shit, something snapped that night, and I slammed a glass bottle of vodka mixer on her face. Police were called.
I don't regret anything.
Valuable lessons were learned that day (i.e. don't let people walk all over you)

It was college assigned roommates. I had been complaining and trying to get moved for a long time. After this happened I was finally able to get placed somewhere else. (And even then they didn't want to do it initially LOL fuck that place. Thankfully that college doesn't exist anymore)

Last edited:
Damn, man, that's pretty rough. Sorry to hear that stuff happened to you.

With regards to the original post: I don't really vent like that normally. I've had the temptation once or twice, but either I didn't act on it, or I was fortunate and couldn't act on it. For me-- I won't speak for anybody else-- processing anger or hurt has never been made easier by the thought of snapping or losing control.

@Rainforest Spirit Eh, only 2 major outbursts in 29 years of living? Seems like kinda good odds so far xP

Reactions: Kagayours
*shrugs* Like every other day... LOL

I just tend to punch things, the frustration leaves after that.