Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarre

Original poster
UPDATE: VERSION 1 IS UP
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/little-lines-i-a-one-liner-rp.108296/
Other versions may appear when more guidelines are discovered

Hey everyone! I've been inactive but I'm sort of back, mostly-lurking, and I was wondering if anyone had an interest in some sort of rp in which there is a cap of 1-2 sentences per post - but with a writing level of intermediate+, or maybe even adept+ or advanced+.

Of course, any of the possible horrible things could happen:

-Extremely erratic pacing
-Huge clash in writing style (poetry vs. stark prose)
-Huge clash in posting speeds (some people can churn out good sentences very quickly, some people will labour over each word.)
-Clashes between quantity of dialogue vs description (writing style, I guess)

and other unpredictable disasters!

On the other hand we could potentially get a story that is dense and poetic and starkly clear and beautiful and a literal collaborative story to stick on tumblr or wattpad or dA or wherever you post things.

Honestly I don't know this idea excites and scares me and I felt like I should post something instead of just lurking. Any suggestions? Interest? Disinterest? Discussion?

@Yiyel tagging you because you said you'd be interested in any crazy ideas I churn up and also hi I exist again

Last edited by a moderator:
YES.

All of the yes.

Thanks for remembering me, and welcome back :D

But yeah - I'm definitely in. Hit me up if you have any ideas, otherwise I'll hit you up later tonight when I'm in.

I love "less is more" in writing. Hard but fun and impressive when you get it right. I might be interested if this comes to fruition. xD

Reactions: Yiyel
Ah, I'm glad, @Marionette! If I ever toss this into the jump-ins I'll let you know.

Anyone else? o3o

I can do this. In poetry, I am wiz!

Well this will do for now. I'm throwing this into jump-ins and alerting you all. No idea how active I'll be and this will be totally experimental....

Let's see how this goes.

^_^

I also want alerted. This could be a challenge yet require little commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.