Let's Play a Guessing Game!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
This is @Grumpy !

Grumpy is one of our Staff Members. You might recognize him from D&D games or from him being shouty and enforcing the No Fun policy in Cbox. We hope that you don't recognize him for yelling at you in his capacity as Chief of Iwaku's Drama Squad.

He likes people to think he's a cranky old Scottish fuck. But is he really that old? Let's all play GUESS HOW OLD GRUMPY IS?

Staff Members may not participate in this game. The person who gets closest to guessing Grumpy's age gives me the answer I find most entertaining within one week's time gets a prize.

START GUESSING.

*Gives Diana her bribe*

Why yes, this IS an elaborate setup to make fun of Grumpy. I'm an asshole.

Let me see... multiple the number of times the bloke has been found passed out drunk without a shirt, times the number of instances where he's teamed up to give Asmo's snark a helpful undertone, plus the trouble children from whom he's been extorting money...

24?

Reactions: Minibit
I think I actually know this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that every year you're wrong by this the number of weeks I'll ban you for.

HAVE FUN, MOTHERFUCKERS.

This is a capital idea.

*Starts counting how many weeks everyone has thus far*

Grumpy has watched the rise and fall of great civilizations, witnessed the births of stars and deaths of planets. I'd say at least 30.

Sidenote: Shit, "old" is still pretty young around here.
We do have a high teen population - life seemed pretty damn short when I was that age, too

I think Grump is THOUSAND YEARS OLD.

Going by his picture...he has been exposed to many different chemicals which has caused him to stop ageing physically, so he has to be older than he looks in the picture, which I'm guessing is 20. My guess is 70 years plus however old IwakuRoleplay is.

39. The age that men finally realize they're nearly ten years away from being half a century old, realizing they haven't done anything in life, and little sprouts of gray hair finally start to settle in their spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.