Let's have some tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eli

Original poster
Hello Iwaku Community!

I'm new here, although I created my account last week, or so.

I am Eli- you can also refer to me as Ellie, or Roux. I've been Roleplaying on and off for quite some time. But I took a fairly long break and recently got into it again. I reside in Germany now, but I will soon change my location...

Anyway, I am hoping to meet some awesome people and get a ton of Rps in. You guys seem friendly so I can't wait to see what this site has to offer. I'm easy going and friendly, treat everyone with respect. I like to have fun and sometimes just chit chat with people.

I like art, and try to draw sometimes, I like singing and dancing... Uh, and learning languages... I currently know three. Speak two fluently (Can you guess which ones?).

Blah, blah, blah, Oh- I'm in school/work. Not to worry, I will be on, but please do realize, I may not be on everyday.

Hope we can get along splendid.

Cheers!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! ^.^

Hey Luna, thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around.

I'm usually hiding in the 1x1 rps! If you need me, check there!

Howdy, welcome to Iwaku, Ellie! :D

Greeting Eli, Welcome to Iwaku, I also like art and singing and maybe I dance around when no ones looking XD any ways! Enjoy the site and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku, Eli. Hope you enjoy your stay!

*takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here.

Oh-thank you very much. I hope so too. I love your Avatar. Kenpachi looks so AWESOME!!!

Thanks! Kenpachi is my favorite character from Bleach and I love his new look and that he has his Shikai.

Greeting Eli, Welcome to Iwaku, I also like art and singing and maybe I dance around when no ones looking XD any ways! Enjoy the site and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance ^_^

Haha, I do that too. I can dance pretty well, but when my family wants to see, I claim that I can't. Awesome, I think I will enjoy this site. You guys are so welcoming!

Reactions: Fijoli
Thanks! Kenpachi is my favorite character from Bleach and I love his new look and that he has his Shikai.

I love Bleach, it's one of my favorite Mangas. Kenpachi, is my all time favorite, but not when I started to read the Manga. But his character grew on me. I just read the newest chapter. It looks amazing!

I love Bleach, it's one of my favorite Mangas. Kenpachi, is my all time favorite, but not when I started to read the Manga. But his character grew on me. I just read the newest chapter. It looks amazing!

I originally started with the anime and entered the manga where the anime left off since they stopped making it for the time being. I loved Kenpachi since I first saw him with Ichigo and I love him even more now. Looking at his Shikai it makes me wander if they do show off a Bankai for him what it would look like.

I originally started with the anime and entered the manga where the anime left off since they stopped making it for the time being. I loved Kenpachi since I first saw him with Ichigo and I love him even more now. Looking at his Shikai it makes me wander if they do show off a Bankai for him what it would look like.

Ah, that's not bad at all, since the Anime basically followed the Manga-piece by piece. Besides the filler episodes. But yeah, it is hard not to like Kenpachi. I hope they will show a Bankai form for it. Whatever it is it will be amazing!

On that note. If you are ever looking to do a Bleach Rp, or any other type, write me a message :D

Ah, that's not bad at all, since the Anime basically followed the Manga-piece by piece. Besides the filler episodes. But yeah, it is hard not to like Kenpachi. I hope they will show a Bankai form for it. Whatever it is it will be amazing!

On that note. If you are ever looking to do a Bleach Rp, or any other type, write me a message :D

Nice and same to you. I'm just starting out here as well, but doing a Bleach RP is something I wanted to do at somepoint while here. :D

Nice and same to you. I'm just starting out here as well, but doing a Bleach RP is something I wanted to do at somepoint while here. :D

Thanks. Cool, than a big welcome from me to you too!
Haha, awesome. I'll see you around than. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.