INTEREST CHECK Let's Brainstorm

C

CrazyDragon

Original poster
Pretty much I've come to the conclusion that if I want to find a thread to campaign in, that I will have to make one myself. Basic idea is start off like any beginner campaign. A group of adventurers gathers for some reason and goes forth to venture through the world, pillaging dungeons and the like.
What kind of things would you guys like to see in this? Throw me some ideas. :)

You could go off a basic layout of table top type games, especially if you want this to form into a giant adventure role play scenerio. Figure out all the different races they could be and where the race is generalized. Figure out the allowed classes and set limitations so no one is over powered. (Sadly, people still try to over power their character when they think they don't...) of course figure out the setting, enemies (main and minor), and type of genre (besides adventure)

Sorry... That's all vague. I just started doing table top games and it's gotten me into the lengthy adventure mood... I've actually been trying to figure out a role play I could do here (like you are) that'd be a written role play but very detailed, specific, and concrete, yet still fun and interesting all at the same time. :/ So I'm kinda in the same boat as you. There are so many ideas that have constantly been done that it leaves this kind of idea a bit lacking... Even though the possibilities are still endless.