Ref: 13 | 10 | 1 | 2
Will: 14 | 10 | 1 | 2 | 1

Hair: None
Eyes: Silver
Skin: Bronze
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 300lbs
Likes: Smashing stuff, making things by smashing stuff, hammers, puzzles
Dislikes: Good luck (cause the better your luck, the worse things could be), optimism (don't be unrealistic), pessimism (stop whining and get it over with), deals that seem too good to be true (the usually are)
Guard__Warforged_Juggernaut_by_butterfrog.jpg

Racial Traits:
+2 Str, +2 Con
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 Squares [5 w/armor]
Vision: Normal
Languages: Common

Living Construct: You are a living construct. You do not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep. You never make Endurance checks to resist the effect of starvation, thirst, or suffocation. All other conditions and effects affect you normally.

Unsleeping Watcher: You do not sleep and instead enter a state of inactivity for 4 hours to gain the benefits of an extended rest. While in this state, you are fully aware of your surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.

Warforged Resilience:
You have a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage. Also, when you make a death saving throw, you can take the better result of your die roll or 10.

Warforged Mind:
You have a +1 racial bonus to your Will.

Warforged Resolve:
You have the warforged resolve power.

+2 Endurance, +2 intimidate (per EPG), +2 on saves vs. ongoing damage​

Class Features:​
This runepriest chose the Wrathful Hammer artistry option.
Rune Master (destruction / protection)
Rune of Mending

Feats:
Heavy Shield Prof.​

Skills:
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Acrobatics:</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>= 1 [dexterity] -2 [heavy shield]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Arcana:</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD>= 1 [intelligence] +5 [class training]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Athletics:</TD><TD>+2</TD><TD>= 4 [strength] -2 [heavy shield]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluff:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [charisma] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diplomacy:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [charisma] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dungeoneering:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [wisdom] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Endurance:</TD><TD>+4</TD><TD>= 4 [constitution] + 2 [Warforged] -2 [heavy shield]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Heal:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [wisdom] </TD></TR><TR><TD>History:</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD>= 1 [intelligence] +5 [class training]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Insight:</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD>= 1 [wisdom] +5 [class training]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Intimidate:</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD>= 1 [charisma] + 2 [Warforged, per EPH] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nature:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [wisdom] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perception:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [wisdom] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Religion:</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD>= 1 [intelligence] +5 [class training]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Stealth:</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>= 1 [dexterity] -2 [heavy shield]</TD></TR><TR><TD>Streetwise:</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>= 1 [charisma] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Thievery:</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>= 1 [dexterity] -2 [heavy shield]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Equipment: (30 gold)
Warhammer
Scale Armor
Heavy Shield
1 Belt pouch​
Backpack
-Flint and steel
-2 sunrods
-1 torch
-50' hemp rope
-1 Waterskin

At-Will Powers:
Word of Dishminishment, Word of Shielding​

Encounter Powers:​
Warforged Resolve, Rune of Mending (x2), Flames of Purity

Daily Powers:​
Rune of Iron's Rebuke

Utility Powers:​

8( and i was so looking forward to the rolling. or was the attachment i picture of some description, rather than the device with which we were to roll?

Works for me...... Its the battlemap

Also YEAH FRONT ROW CENTER!

[roll0]

+3 (dex modifier)
sorry for double post, can't edit rolls in.

Me too, me too!

---

Name: James/Tain
Race: Drow
Class: Swordmage
Level: 1

Str: 12 | +1
Con: 15 | +2
Dex: 12 | +1
Int: 16 | +3
Wis: 12 | +1
Cha: 14 | +2

HP: 30
Bloodied: 15
Surge: 7
Surges per Day: 10

AC: 13 | 10 | 3
Fort: 12 | 10 | 2
Ref: 13 | 10 | 3
Will: 14 | 10 | 2 | 2

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175 lbs.

Appearance

View attachment 1930

Racial Features
- Trance: Meditate aware 4 hours instead of sleep.
- Lolthtouched: Use either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire once per encounter.
- Darkfire Intelligence: Use INT for Darkfire.
- Fey Origin: Your origin is fey; not natural.

Class Features

- Swordbond: Bond with one blade (1 hr) standard action to call to hand (10 squares); fix it in 1 hr.
- Aegis of Shielding: If your marked target makes an attack that doesn't include you as a target, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the marked target is within 10 squares of you, you can use an immediate interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by an amount equal to 5+ your constitution modifier. At 11th level, reduce the damage dealt by 10+ your constitution modifier. At 21st level, reduce the damage dealt by 15 + your constitution modifier.
- Swordmage Warding: +1 AC with blade, +3 AC if off-hand is free; if unconscious, warding ends, restore with rest.

Feats
- Retributive Shield: Gain +2 bonus to the next attack roll made before the end of your next turn against the foe that triggered the aegis of shielding immediate interrupt.

At-Will Powers
- Aegis of Shielding
- Sword Burst
- Lightning Lure

Encounter Powers

- Foesnare
- Cloud of Darkness
- Darkfire

Daily Powers
- Dimensional Thunder

Skills

- Arcana +8
- Athletics +6
- Bluff +2
- Diplomacy +2
- Endurance +7
- History +3
- Insight +6
- Intimidate +4
- Religion +3
- Stealth +3
- Streetwise +2

Equipment
- Leather Armor
- Longsword
- Adventurer's Kit
- Rations, Trail (1)
50gp

Looks good Tain, we'll have to decide how to bring you in...

As for rolling Initiative... I apologize, but I think I have a better way than waiting for EVERYONE to roll initiative before so.

Alternatively, we could go alphabetically, by character name, see-sawing back and forth from Player Side to NPC Side. This will cut down on wait time quite a bit...

I could go alphabetically (says the guy with a name that begins with V)

Well, I take it there's not been any ideas... sooo. If you don't feel like retconning and just adding me to one of the racks or such, you could perhaps have added mobs dragging him in by the arms or something, to be put into a cell. Then when they see all hell breaking loose in the torture room, I figure they'd drop their prisoner and go running in to join the fray... or just put him in later a different way, once the story fleshes out more. Let me know either way, please!

If you're locked in a cell, and can cast magic, just do what Bolas did way back in LR1: Melt through the lock with repeated use of cantrips.

Stupid thing... can't edit in dice rolls...
[roll0]

Sorry about being gone so long, you lot! I've been busy with the holidays and finding a new job. But... look! A post and an updated combat map.

Also, if you're wondering where the rolls are being made, we have a BRAND NEW ROLLER in the cbox, which you're welcome to use.

POSTING NOW. EXPECT EMINEM LYRICS AND VIOLENCE!!!!

HUZZAH!