Lethal Reword 7 * True Lethal (IC)

Mick nodded as frost moved behind him, the deranged man's pained laughter nearly masking the "fair enough mate" that he said as he hunched over, his eyes glazing over as he moved towards his enemy, his head twitching to the left repeatedly as he lumbered towards the guard, who stumbled forwards with a strangled cry
"I gave into panicking, I can't believe that,This is really happening, Am I really lost again?" he muttered as he countered the guards charge with one of his own
"Desperation drives me insane, I will focus all the pain, Right INTO YOUR HEART!" he leapt into his enemy, knee slamming into solar plexus with a terrible thump, the guard falling backwards with a grunt of pain, Mick, knee stille pressing into the guards stomach, followed and the two slammed into the ground, the guard gapsing for breath, winded as Mick scrambled around
"This is where the fun begins, Visions haunt me through the night, Now I'm dying for your sins, I can't believe that, If you look me in the face, You can say there's nothing left, How the silence drives me insane!" he sung, his hands clamping down around the guards neck, his knees pinning the mans arms, making struggling difficult, until with a last spasming gurgle the guard stopped moving, he rose, turning to face the others, his arms swinging out to either side and screaming with rage.

------
Michael attacks, and kills the guard at H6
[wmd has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 9 [Total: 9 Average: 9]+2 = 11]
[wmd has rolled 1 6-sided dice with results: 6 [Total: 6 Average: 6]]

Vagre's attention was drawn to the runner before he was beset by two opponents blocking his way before he could pursue. "Damn.. THE RUNNER!" he shouted hoping one of the others could shoot lightning at him or something..... wait HOPING one of the perfect strangers he met in what could only be describes as HELL could inexplicably shoot LIGHTNING to kill another human being..... One hell of a day to say the least.

There was no time to ponder it though, the two in front of him were not going to wait for him to make his move. Something about their positions caused an idea to form and Vagre stepped forwards hie left fist coming around in a hook aimed at the first hooded head, its belocity aimed at continuing right into the other torturer's blindside before he could react.

Vagre attacks Mr. L8 then cleaves his fist into Mr. M8

Attack roll on Mr. L8:
[roll0]

Damage roll on Mr. L8
[roll1]

Attack roll on Mr. M8
[roll2]

Damage roll on Mr. M8
[roll3]