Heichou

Original poster
embed.php

Posting Experience: Intermediate
Posting Length: 2-10 paragraphs
Paragraph Minimum: 2-4
Posting Speed: A few - several times a day

—————————————————
Hello! As you can see, I'm really new here and am having a bit trouble going around the forums. It actually took me a while to read the rules and to get used to with the sites forums. If I take a while to reply to you, that'll mean I'm browsing around the web or the forum, or I'm actually busy as fuck.
—————————————————
embed.php

I'm random and weird and would probably annoy you, lol.
I can post up to 580 words and above, 2-10 paragraphs, but I can adjust for you if you'd like.
The length of my replies depend on my muse, your reply and the time I have.
I must warn you that I sometimes go off topic when I make a post, but I'll go back straight to the point (maybe XD ).
I'm on the +8 GMT timezone.
I don't have any limitations, so we can roleplay as much scenes as we can.
Though, I will not do anything that involves rape, beastality and necrophilia. Just No.
I can deal with lots of fluff, because if I can't receive any, at least let my characters receive some.
I'm a very friendly person and I like to have a good chat and get to know more about my partner.
I'm very awkward and shy, so please don't get offended if I take a while to reply to your messages.
I swear like a sailor.
I like to double up at times and I'm very comfortable doing any kind of pairings (mxm, mxf, fxf).
I won't leave you hanging, and I'll also send you a message if I'll be taking a short hiatus or when I will not be available.
have a tendency to not reply, but don't worry, I'm not quitting, it'a just my muse c:
—————————————————
embed.php

Actually Craving For
Harry Potter
HarryMort/TomArry
Creepypasta
Hetalia
SuperBat
Spideypool
Avengers
Stony

CaptainStarkBucks
Soul Eater
Arranged Marriage
Supernatural (Not the TV show)
Pokemon

Anime/Manga/Comics
Soul Eater
Death Note
Hetalia
Free!
Attack on Titan
One Punch Man
Pokémon

Movie/TV Shows
Supernatural
Avengers
5th Wave
Zootopia
Harry Potter
Avengers
Deadpool
The Amazing Spiderman
Gods of Egypt

Original
Apocalypse
Fantasy
Angst
Fluff
Thrill
Comedy
Romance
Super Powered

Soul Marks
Alternate Universes
Time Traveling

——————————————
embed.php
embed.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm interested. Do you have a preference on the gender you play? C:

Hi hi.
I'd be interested in an apocalyptic or fantasy type RP if you'd be interested?~
(M x M if possible..?)

Hi hi.
I'd be interested in an apocalyptic or fantasy type RP if you'd be interested?~
(M x M if possible..?)

I sure am! I have a few plots in mind, would you like me to PM you? c:

are you still looking for anyone....i see that you wanna do a creeppasta rp...and iv been looking for someone to do that with me for a while.

are you still looking for anyone....i see that you wanna do a creeppasta rp...and iv been looking for someone to do that with me for a while.
Yep still looking c:
And I just might have a plot for Creepypasta!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i can throw my ideas out there and you can see if that works for you ^^
I have been wanting to RP this FANDOM for a bit. it will MY OC X CH from the story.

Ticci Toby X my OC OK well let say are characters met when they were really little my character was Toby's only friend because everyone made fun of him because of his stutter. But one day the Toby and his family moved far away in my character never saw him again years after Toby's incident with his sister passing away... letting his sanity slowly slip away into the darkness and finally letting the voices take control, with also the killing of his father. Toby becomes part of Slenderman's proxy he works with Masky and Hoodie. And our characters would read me again but not on good terms. My character is in a disguise so she isn't recognizable to Toby and it's been so long since my character has seen yours she doesn't know what he looks like so they're going to end up fighting probably. Idk just throwing shit out there lol
we can plan more once we talk.

Are you still looking for a Creepypasta RP?

I've been looking for one for days x-x

Well Hello you have a wonderful list of things that I am interested in . IF you are free to talk please let me know . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.