Let loose from the noose

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkiplier

Ey b0ss. Call me Dark. I like cats and reptiles and venus fly traps. I ain't new to roleplaying; I came over from another site that ALSO uses XenForo and Audentio so I'm quite familiar with the majority of the site here; a few things are still new to me (namely how the site is divided, but I'm getting the hang of it), but that's okay.

I'm ready to roleplay y'all.
Also hello. How're you doing?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
8D Hello and welcome, Dark! *wave*

Glad to have you in our realms. The site's forums can be a bit confusing at first, but once you get a hang of them, they make sense. It won't take long. That being said, if you do have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. (: That's what we're here for.

Nice avatar!

Greetings Dark! Neat avatar; is that a lowpoly Gandalf the Grey?

It's nice to hear you already have some experience with Xenforo boards, although this is of course only a bonus! The forums here are organized well into separate (but related) areas, but if you have any trouble finding your way around, please feel free to ask, as Nav stated. ^-^

You'll definitely get the hang of it once you're around more. You got this.

Welcome to Iwaku

Reactions: Darkiplier
If you're already familiar, you should have no troubles settling in. Welcome aboard, Dark. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Dark!

• Love
Thank you all! I'm sorry for my extremely late reply; I wasn't notified.
Yes, that's Gandalf the Grey.
@Dipper Love that fancy Boba Fett!
@Nav I love foxes, especially red ones.
@Eruantien The fact that I just put in "Eru" and I found only you (Eru Iluvatar... Get it? I'll lead myself out), your avatar seems quite familiar.
@Elle Joyner Thank you, friend!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav, Eru and Dipper
Welcome to the rice fields.

Welcome to Iwaku, Darkiplier! I'm not doing too bad. . and yourself?

Welcome to Iwaku! You say you are already familiar with our mechanics and that's great! You probably won't need a mentor then, but check out the Newbie Care Package for some free gifts!

Hopefully you'll get settled in and feel comfortable before long. HAVE FUN!

• Thank You
Hello and welcome! :)

Btw, I love your avatar. It's like Atlantis meets Celtic art.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.