1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Action, Adventure.
The Thoughts of a Phoenix
20 Years. That's how long it's been since the last great battle was fought. When this world was united. We knew it wasn't going to last. Too many egos… Too many agendas and goals. The conflicts started again – as we knew they would. The wars… The lives lost…

But now, here we are, united again.

But this time? We can't do anything.

No, now, we have to rely on those who we swore we would protect from violence.

Children… Hah. Sometimes I find myself feeling like my father – damn his soul… Oh well, I suppose there's nothing that can be said or done now. The die has been cast, and now our fate – the fate of everyone – rests on the shoulders of teenagers.

Hah… We're screwed, aren't we?

That, readers, was a teaser for [Legacy]. It's an RP that's fresh and new, with a 3 year history behind it. Confused? Technically, [Legacy] is a sequel to a previous RP that had a 3 year run with consistent members and constant posting. If you're a bit intimidated about jumping into an RP with so many 'veteran' members don't be. Everyone is friendly an welcoming, and, as you think, after 3 years people may leave and go off to do their own thing because, let's face it, life is life.
So, if you're even the least bit interested in an RP with dedicated members and frequent posting (usually several times a day), feel free to swing by and take a peek.

Relevant Links

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on AR or here on Iwaku, because I'm almost always on.

Status
Not open for further replies.