Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I used to love Iwaku. I used to have a lot of passion for this site. That passion has been disappearing at an exponential rate in recent months.

I dropped all my RP's after I no longer had time to keep running them. And I feel like I don't really get anything out of the more community-oriented parts of the site anymore, so... now I feel like I have no reason to be here. I keep checking the Iwaku homepage basically just out of habit at this point, and I think it's probably time I try to break that habit, since lingering around here seems to be doing me more harm than good.

IF YOU WANT TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. I don't plan on deleting my account, and I'm set to receive email notifications for PM's, so, I should still be able to see your message (and log in to respond) even if I haven't otherwise visited the site in months.

My recurring donation is set to expire later this month, for those of you concerned about that.

I might keep coming back to check the replies on this post for a little while, and I might lurk around other threads that are still on my watched list (thanks to the aforementioned magic of email notifications), but otherwise... my goal is to leave this site behind and move on with my life. Maybe just for a little while, maybe forever. Who knows.

The internet is a big place, and those of you who still want to be my friend and keep in touch with me have plenty of ways to do so (and, again, it's never too late to PM me). So, you know, this doesn't have to be "goodbye forever" if you don't want it to be. I just don't want to spend much more time hanging around this place specifically.

@Neobullseye @Rook @neobendium @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess @Canadian Cat @Eru @Joan @A.O. Taku @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @gamer5 @Takumi @Effort @Greenie @Pahn @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @GrunkleLogic @Luma @Gonzo @Nemopedia @Turtle of Doom

I'm sad to say I wasn't surprised to see this coming, even if I did hope it wouldn't. :<

We'll miss you, Kag. We'll miss you dearly. But your health comes first, and I really do hope this is a good step for you. I'll be sure to keep in touch ^^ and I do hope you come back someday, but if you're healthier and happier elsewhere, so be it.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Eru
Sorry to see you go, Kaga. We didn't get a chance to talk much, but I always enjoyed reading your replies to things - how in depth and well thought out they were :) Take care of yourself and have fun wherever you end up in the future :)

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
We haven't talked in a while, but it is sad to see you leave Iwaku. :c I wish you the best of luck in future endeavours and prod me, or I will poke you!

• Love
But... You're probably the only person here who understands the joke in my username...

• Haha
Sorry to see you go, but who knows: I might see you around! Anyway, take care, Kaga.

I understand that too well. I have a Discord that I'd love to keep chatting with you on. You have to take care of yourself, and I love having known you as long as I had. I'm sorry I disappeared for a while there but you wer and will be on my mind.

You keep taking care of yourself.

Hey Kaga, I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you find greener pastures wherever you go as well as whatever you need to improve your life and well being. It'll certainly be a little sad not seeing you around, but I'll definitely keep in contact elsewhere. I truly wish you the best of fortune!

• Love
I'm sorry to see you go, Kaga. If you're keeping discord hit me up there at some point. :)

But... You're probably the only person here who understands the joke in my username...

^ THIS EXACT POST is the reason why the "you need a hug" rating shouldn't have been removed. Jussayin.

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Cat
I'm sorry to see you go, Kaga. If you're keeping discord hit me up there at some point. :)

I already left the Iwaku Discord server. But you can still DM me if that's what you were referring to.

You've always been a friendly face I loved to see around here (and those blog posts about magic school bus were always a treat to read!), but I understand that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. But anyway, I hope you find that passion you've been missing and refuel your spirit, whether it's out there somewhere or back here after some time away :)

:( It will be strange and sad not seeing you around Kaga, I still remember posts of your from way back in early 2016 when I finally started visiting GenCha, and your kind invitation to Altera was a reason I decided to stay on Iwaku.

I wish you the best in the future. Take care and hope to see you here again :heart:

• Love
I already left the Iwaku Discord server. But you can still DM me if that's what you were referring to.
That is indeed what I was referring to.

You know yourself best, Kag. Sure, I still got you on Discord, so I won't exactly lose you forever. Just... Take your time. Do what you need to do to get by.

Sorry to see you go, but I hope you will find other avenues to let out all that creativity that's oozing out of you. Be well and hope to see you again sometime.

Aww... Like the others said, it's said to see you go, Kaga, but you do what's best for you. Take care of yourself, okay?
WhdTB9O.png

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Kagayours
I wish you the best my friend. Take care and I hope to see you back soon!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Aw I'll really miss you Kaga But I can understand what you mean about losing motivation. I wish you only the best from now on!