Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
Hello everyone, I will get to the point rather quickly, I read a fan fiction lately that was about a champion and the summoner, how they meet, practice and go on trips and missions.

Long story short, I want to RP that I really want to!
So my idea was that there would be a champion (either self made or from the game) and the summoner that gets assigned to said champion, now they have to work together and not just fight in the League, but also live together and fulfill tasks that are assigned to them by the League and maybe even build up more than just a summoner champion relationship.
What I would ask for:
  • I am online a lot, so I would ask for a reply daily unless there is something important going on of course!
  • Bring some knowledge of the lore of the game, it doesn't need to be all there is
  • Enjoy the story, if you get bored, tell me I don't want you to RP with me just because you don't want to be rude.
If that sounds good for you, feel free to message me or leave me a comment here.

My knowledge of the lore is a bit rusty, but Ican alway use the internet as needed. I'd be interested in trying to set something up if youre interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.