INTEREST CHECK League of Legends roleplay?

D

Dazzle

Original poster
So, how many of you guys would be interested in this? If I get a good number, I will then begin typing out my idea.

Definitely in for this one, though would certainly love to hear about the idea.

Sorry. I've been away for a while.

You guys still interested in this?

Erm. What I had planned was a little different though. I would have you guys make up your own champions, unless you'd like to decide from the ones that are already made. Aside from that, I would have to use the whole summoner deal, in order to keep the plot line flowing.

Basically meaning, you'd be making both your champion and the summoner.

Along the lines of that, would you guys want to keep the spells and levels and gold and such? Or should we change all that?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I dnt evn.

This is a mind-wrenching concept to even think about. 8D But.. I'm a League-r.. so... I just had to join in..

JUKU.
HELP THE POOR LAD, DARNIT.

ashe_by_asmodeus01-d3ddbpi.png

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO! RITE NAO!"

So, if I call Volibear, and all I do is charge into the rp at random, flip tables and shit, and charge off with a roar, this would be considered an accurate rp?

Personally I had expected more like ... We were gonna do a story based on the Lore.

From what I got from the lore is that people were destined to go into the League of Legends. And they had summoners or something. Idk it's very vague to me.

People had various reasons for joining the League in the Lore.

I honestly don't think I'm going to be able to pull this off anymore. Sorry guys. :\